FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYoung Mums on the north shore

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ashersmum View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashersmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Young Mums on the north shore
    Posted: 22 September 2009 at 2:07pm
Im 23 and a first time mum, and im finding it quite hard to find anyone around my age with babies. Or if I do find them they arent really interested in meeting up for coffee etc.
Anyone interested in getting together for a coffee or a mums and bubs session at the movies? Let me know :)
Sponsored Links

mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2009 at 8:01pm
Oh steph, we should just catch up without everyone else! LOL What are you doing tomorrow????

NewPhoenix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewPhoenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2009 at 8:05pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2009 at 8:07pm
Does it matter that Im 29?

Steph you are beachaven right? Anthea from memory you are not too far from me... where do you want meet up?? I'd be keen for 11ish

ashersmum View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashersmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2009 at 6:45am
Doesnt matter that your 29 :) Just thought i'd post this to try narrow down exactly who to meet, Im starting to confuse myself though and not know who im meeting when! lol. Are we having a meetup for the north shore ladies on friday?

Anthea :) Nice to meet you! Love your little bubba's name, are you keen to meet up sometime?
ashersmum View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashersmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2009 at 6:45am
sorry and yep im in beachaven

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2009 at 8:10am
No I think we said monday but not sure if anyone else has responded that they are keen. I am still keen for monday though! i got my leaving morning tea at work tomorrow.

You keen for a coffee this morning?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewPhoenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2009 at 8:48am

ashersmum View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashersmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2009 at 8:53am
I cant today, Meeting up with a friend who is visiting from Australia. How about tomorrow though??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewPhoenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2009 at 8:56am

ashersmum View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashersmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2009 at 8:58am
whoops i just read that you are not free tomorrow mel. How about i work it out so we can meet today?. Where and when?
ashersmum View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashersmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2009 at 9:08am
ok so my friend just showed up at my house mel so lets make it for monday for sure. Me, You, Anthea, And a mate of mine will also come along and then whoever we can get from the north shore group. fingers crossed no one cancels :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2009 at 9:20am
Ok Coolies. Shall we head to the cafe behind windsor shops on east coast bay road? Say 11.30am?

Probably a good idea, I should take J to visit his grandmother today....

ashersmum View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashersmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2009 at 9:24am
yep. done and done. ill pm u my number too incase i dont check this before hand and the plans change :)
Mum2One View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2009 at 1:39pm
hey unlike u guys im still pregnant and due in feb 10 . im 21 and live in mt wellington auckland. i dont really know nebody with babies and im wanting to meet up for coffees with othere young mums...give me a txt my numba is 0276364184 it wud b gud to start a coffee group!
kriss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kriss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2009 at 9:09pm
i'm keen, dd is 11 months and we live in devonport :) i've joined the facebook group too so hope to catch up soon x

Little Angel, April 10
GingerBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GingerBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 12:55pm
Hi Shore Mum's! There's a couple of these threads going now, so how bout we put them together and come up with a regular day to meet? E.g. Second Weds of every month. Reply if you're keen and let me know any days you can't do on a regular basis and I'll see what I can arrange.

Was great to see you & Jake this morning Mel!
GingerBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GingerBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 2:16pm
Right then ladies, how's this...

Shore Mums, second Weds of the month starting 9 Dec, 11am at Windsor Cafe.

Who's keen?
 Post Reply Post Reply