FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSingle Parents Vent

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
cheekymouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekymouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:31am
Ahhh....The joys of dealing with DS F'n father... he never has valid reasons and just likes starting arguments over crap...

Awesome!!!!
Sponsored Links

HuntersMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntersMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 5:25pm
I know how you feel cheekymouse!

DS's father has just picked him up for an overnight stay, the last one was about 3 months ago. I hate it how he wants him to stay when it suits, but if I ever ask him to look after DS overnight if I have something on he wont. Tonight is one of the only nights I dont have anything on this week, and its the one night he decides he wants DS leaving me to find babysitters for the other nights....GRRR!!!

Shelt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:19pm
This is more about the ex's mother than the ex but..

How dare you come to my child's birthday party (and you were only invited because your son specially asked me if you could come), give her an expensive doll and then loudly proclaim in front of everyone ON FOUR SEPERATE OCCASIONS that the child is not allowed to take the doll home and its only for her to play with at her Dad's house. And then to tell the child that she is not allowed to take her new toy home and watch her cry about it, and then turn around to my sister and say make sure that doll is given back to her Dad and walk away! You bitch! How can you do that to a wee girl who is only turning 3. She doesn't understand. You can't give a flash toy to a 2 year old, open it for her and then say oh but you can't play with it till Monday (the next time she sees her Dad) coz you aren't allowed to take it home.

You are bloody lucky that her Dad saw sense and gave you a talking to about it because I was about to rip your bloody head off you selfish stuck up piece of sh*t.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntersMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:41pm
I just found out via facebook that my ex-husband (seperated, still married) is engaged!! I wonder if I should break it to him that he actually needs to get divorced.....or it might actually be funny to see what happens

It would have been nice for him to actually let me know though, but hey just reinforces why I am better off without him.

minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2012 at 2:50pm
Wow!! How long have you been separated for HM??
KirstyO View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KirstyO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2012 at 3:34pm

I think you're spot on, HM - it shows that you're better off without him.

I suppose there's no law against getting engaged while still legally married, as long as the new marriage is held after the divorce comes through?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntersMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2012 at 5:35pm
We have been separated for just over a year. He finally had the guts to tell me today....he said he wanted me to hear it from him first. Hmm, yeah probably should have told me before FB did then.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678