FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedEyelet Curtains

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
_H_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _H_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eyelet Curtains
    Posted: 20 November 2010 at 10:20pm
Im going to make some eyelet curtains and im trying to work how much fabric to use. I have googled it and it says to double the width of the window and i know this is what you use for normal curtains but i think it might be to much.

Our longest window is 3m long so i want to make sure it looks right. How much fabric should i be using, double the width or 1.5 times the width?

Sponsored Links

_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2010 at 6:46am
I would definitely double the width. Better to have to much then realize once they are up you should have doubled them.

MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2010 at 5:01pm
yup i would double aswell. but if you dont want double, then i would go no less than 1.5x.
 Post Reply Post Reply