FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTime Out for Mums

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nathansmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nathansmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Time Out for Mums
    Posted: 01 April 2011 at 12:44am
On the 2nd May I'm hiring the cafe that is next to the Henderson (West Auckland) Plunket Rooms and West Wave (called Zeal) on a Monday morning. It's to raise money to help support the Mothers Helpers charity (supports single mothers and mothers with post-natal depression). It's open from 9:30am Monday mornings from that date - which is the first day back at school after the holidays.

So if you are a mum and want a coffee and some time out (creche service is available) head down there!

Also, if anyone is interested in forming a single parents coffee group, please contact me through this website, as I'm hardly on OB to pick up PM's anymore. Here it is:

www.mothershelpers.webgarden.com

Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nathansmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2011 at 2:37pm
Would anyone be interested in a Single Mum's Babysitting Club? I don't know if everyone else has family support but if you're like me and you don't have anyone but your ex to rely upon it's pretty hard to have a life!

Trying to think of solutions... any interest??
caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2011 at 3:42pm
You don't need to be a single Mum to have this problem. Having a partner who is away a lot means the only time I get to myself is when Bubs is asleep.

[/url]

Angel June 2012
HoneybunsMa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneybunsMa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2011 at 4:35pm
I agree Caliandjack my partner works nights so sleeps all day, I might as well be a single parent for all the help is able to give. I live with my parents and I still have no life as my mum is busy with work and her life to babysit often and I can't trust dad to do it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nathansmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2011 at 8:30pm
Sorry that may be true I just was posting in the Single Mums area so just thought most people in here would be single... kind of looking for anyone who would be interested in finding a solution. It's pretty tough otherwise!!

Edited by nathansmummy
Benedict267155 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benedict267155 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2021 at 8:20pm
I think it's only online that we become sincere. It is for this reason that I prefer online dating. I find new acquaintances and I am sure that someday I will find my love just as easily and fun.
 Post Reply Post Reply