FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked"Relations"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Millie1976 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millie1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Relations"
    Posted: 08 November 2006 at 12:18pm
Hi all,

I was wondering how long you wait to have "relations" after having a C-section? I forgot to ask my midwife this morning when she came in for a visit.
Sebastien 2 years old
Olivier 3 3/4 years old
Sponsored Links

LockieandLiam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LockieandLiam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2006 at 12:27pm
I would say at least the six weeks or until you have stopped bleeding. I bleed on and off for 10 weeks and once it finally stopped I was into it.

Deez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2006 at 12:39pm
Dont know how long you have to wait after a c section...sorry....maybe it's up to you and how sore you are feeling you'll know when your ready... all i know is once i stopped bleeding two weeks after giving birth it was all on...lol...but i had a v birth...

Lycan and Peyton = Moon and back!!
baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2006 at 12:49pm
It's probably the 6 weeks that you have to rest up for everything else. I think we 'resumed' at about 6 weeks. It's really when you feel comfortable because you don't want to stretch the wrong way and be in pain with your scar/healing area etc.

And just make sure you tell DH/DF/DP to be very gentle with you!!!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2006 at 1:12pm
I'm never never never never having "relations" again - don'y you know where that gets you
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Deez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2006 at 2:02pm
LOL Emma that's funny...but i want to be that way at least one more time....

Lycan and Peyton = Moon and back!!
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2006 at 3:25pm
LOL Emma

It's 6 weeks after a c/s. Even though I only bled for 2 weeks post c/s, I was still advised to wait the full time to make sure that having "relations" wouldn't weaken the scar.
Millie1976 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millie1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2006 at 4:42pm
Ha ha that was a funny comment Emma thanks for your advice girls - will see how things go.
Sebastien 2 years old
Olivier 3 3/4 years old
EllenMumof2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EllenMumof2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2006 at 10:12pm

I had "relations" 3 weeks after my c-section very gently throw

Post Reply Post Reply