FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMoney worries about going solo?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HazelGrace266436 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HazelGrace266436 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Money worries about going solo?
    Posted: 26 February 2021 at 10:51am
I'm finally really trying to build up the courage to end my marriage, and go solo with my 13 month old DD. I know I'm jumping ahead here but I need to try to get a clearer idea of how things might go. I'm hoping knowledge will give me the power to make the leap. Plus I want to do the best for DD, and I fear husband will turn on me as soon as I tell him (not physically). If anyone can help with any of these questions, or give me some advice I'd appreciate it!

I don't want to go back to work until DD is at least 2. My husband works full time. So I figure I'd get DBP, hopefully accom allowance, and child support. But I'm not clear - does the child support from husband just go to winz/ird to cover the dbp? Will I see any of it? could my husband argue that I should go back to work (I don't have a job to go back to though) so he doesn't have to pay so much? Any ideas on how he & I work out how much he should pay?

He got a promotion last year, and at the end of the financial year he's due to get a decent payment as a profit share with the company owners. If we split before then, would I be entitled to half of it as it's for his whole year's work?

Should I try to stay in our house (short term or long term), or leave & find a rental? Not working I doubt I'd be able to up the mortgage to buy him out anyway. If we were to sell the house, and I got a lump sum payment, will that affect my dbp payments? (I've heard it will).

Oh, and how have people managed to divide the house contents etc? I picture it turning into a huge argument. Is it safe to assume I'd get all the baby related stuff (he won't want much if any custody til she's older)https://9apps.ooo/

Edited by HazelGrace266436 - 28 February 2021 at 4:04pm
Sponsored Links

Rarity267944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rarity267944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2021 at 9:41am
Oh, our sports betting is already legal. I do it all the time. I can even advise you one pretty good bookmaker. Here is a link to their website, https://tennisbetslab.com/tennis-rankings/ . There are very fast payments and there is an opportunity to win huge money, so you can try
 Post Reply Post Reply