FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe mighty 2 Week Wait....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 1446>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The mighty 2 Week Wait....
    Posted: 26 January 2007 at 6:08pm
Well here it is hopefully Maya will see this and sticky it. This is for when we have ovulated and need to vent and compare and stress out over the 2 weeks and then laugh at the craziness of each other hehehehe

Im currently 3DPO so state yours here and we shall keep updating as the days go on. Perhaps a link to your charts aswell would be even better

Mine is in my signature just click on the pink box!

Jess - 3DPO
Sponsored Links

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2007 at 8:05pm
Sticky!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Salifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2007 at 8:49pm
I'm 6DPO, tommorrow will be day 7 (I consider that 1/2 way in the long 2 week wait)......although they say if you make it to day 17 its almost a FOREGONE CONCLUSION, as the egg cannot survive past day 16 unless its been fertilised.

I nearly had myself TOTALLY convinced last month when I got to day 16....I was ready to sign up at anti-natal classes I was sooooooo sure I was gonna be a mumma!!! And then dreaded AF arrived and it was back to square one.........and the tears began to flow.

I'm excited about this time next week when day 14 is almost nigh, but at the same time am treading with fear as my hormones shoot through the roof and I begin to have terrible mood swings/feel like the world is against me/I'm never going to get preggers...etc etc

But the one GREAT thing is I don't feel so alone anymore - I have all you girls to sympathise with me!!!

Lets count down together Jezsika (PS I'd love to name my baby girl, if I am lucky enough to have a girl - ELLA)
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2007 at 4:24pm
Hey chick

Yer today is 4DPO and i dont know im not getting my hopes up tho it would be awesome if it took one try LOL

Jess - 4DPO
Salifer - 7DPO
mellybelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mellybelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2007 at 5:50pm
Hey Jess & Salifer, am now at day 22, so 8 dpo hate the dreaded 2WW. Have been feeling slightly off colour since Sunday last week, get a queazy feeling but am sure it is all in my head and also could be due to some extra stress at work. will keep you posted on how it all goes.

Good Luck
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2007 at 6:37pm
Hey mellybelly, i have been getting nausea and heartburn but gah i dont look into it anymore haha isnt it funny what we love to believe?

Jess - 4DPO
Salifer - 7DPO
mellybelly - 8DPO
Salifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2007 at 9:08pm
As of today I was 8DPO so mellybelly and I are both the same!!!
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2007 at 9:38am
I got the most amazing dose of indigestion half way through our grocery shop on Friday night! We'd stopped to grab something to eat first, and then half way around the supermarket ...whammo Al thought I was dying, standing in the aisle, clutching my chest, and I spent the rest of the way around the supermarket with the heels of my hands pressed *hard* between my boobs trying to stop the pain! Bleh.

My 2WW has been and gone ...we're in overtime. Dammit.
Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2007 at 9:40am
Oh, and nausea? Yeck. I've had that about a week - starts early morning, finishes about early evening. Yesterday I threw up hanging the washing out. Funny what we can talk ourselves into huh?
Sarah Beth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2007 at 9:46am
I know you don't want another BFN test, but oh I wish you would test again ginger!
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2007 at 9:52am
I promise, if no AF or temp drop, I'll test again tomorrow morning. How's that?

And now I have to go and turf DH out of bed He's had all of 4 hours sleep, but it's his first day off, so he has to switch back to days.
mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2007 at 9:55am
Originally posted by ginger ginger wrote:

Oh, and nausea? Yeck. I've had that about a week - starts early morning, finishes about early evening. Yesterday I threw up hanging the washing out. Funny what we can talk ourselves into huh?

you threw up?!!! gosh im with sarah beth again! (sorry sarah beth im not stalking you honest!) a test soon maybe
mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2007 at 9:58am
oh ginger sorry i was posting the same time.... holding my breath till tomorrow morning... if you this will be ooneof ohbaby's most anticipated? babies!!!! you have so much support ginger, and we are all hoping you get your bfp
monster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2007 at 10:05am
I've been catching up on all of this... can't wait to find out more!

Good luck Ginger
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2007 at 10:33am
Jess - 5DPO
Salifer - 9DPO
mellybelly - 9DPO

Ginger women if i lived near u i would be round there so fast waving a test in ur face telling you to TEST!!! U can test today just hold your pee for 3 hours and dont drink anything in that 3 hours Let us know how u go hehehe

Yes im a POAS Pusher haha
mellybelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mellybelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2007 at 3:20pm
Jess, I should know better about reading too much in to 'things'. am definitely putting it down to the fact my life at work is about to be turned upside down....in a good way though (well atleast i am hoping it is...)

Jess - 5DPO
Salifer - 9DPO
MellyBelly - 9DPO
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2007 at 4:17pm
Do you know ...the oddest thing is that I have managed *not* to test. Deep down, I think I'm terrified. The thought that was running through my head before I went to sleep last night was 'Just one more day. Please let me hope for just one more day.' Obviously, I'll be attempting to strike the same bargain tonight ...

I'm also thinking that I'm going to have to temp next cycle because if AF is just late, I'm not sure when I'll ovulate next cycle.

What's going on at work mellybelly??
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2007 at 4:40pm
OK, OK, I caved and tested.

BFN. No doubt about it. I couldn't have conjured about a double line if I'd had 10 tequila shots first.

I'll keep you all posted!
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2007 at 5:07pm
Awww ginger i hope that u are just a late bfp person!!!!
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2007 at 5:15pm
I meant to say Jess - congratulations on ovulation!

I just got a little caught up in myself
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 1446>