FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedyoutube.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: youtube.com
    Posted: 10 November 2006 at 9:02pm
Just out of curiosity how many of you ladies check out this site? Ive just watched the video of when K Fed supposedly got the text from Brittany saying she is divorcing him, guess there really is no privacy when you are 'famous'. there is so much other stuff on there though, where do you start?
Sponsored Links

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2006 at 9:04pm
thats mean! i use youtube to send videos of the kids to my parents. I got the idea from Janine who posted some of her kids on it.
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2006 at 9:04pm

I am trying to find the one that has been put on there to do with telecom. I saw some of it on the news this evening and it looks sooo funny.

The K Fed and Brit stuff i'm watching that on E news.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2006 at 9:34pm
whats the telecom one?
thats a good idea about the kids, how do you download on there though, is it pretty easy? My sister goes to england in january to live so that might come in handy

Edited by my2angels
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2006 at 9:39pm
I just watched the preview of saw 3 *shudder* plus the 1 million take offs (quite funny)and yesterday (my first time on the site)watched faith hill having a spazz coz she didn't win a country singer award, and stalked my idol nikki sixx *drools* I think I might get a little addicted to it...
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2006 at 8:00am
downloading is pretty easy. just join up and follow the directions. easy as! copy the links and send them to rellies! I love the internet and stuff for keeping contact. How did we do it before????
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2006 at 9:40am
lizzle if you post videos on there to family etc can you choose who sees it or is it up for grabs?
I want to use something to host our scan video for family and friends overseas...any ideas most welcome...perhaps pm me? thanks
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2006 at 1:48pm
The telecom one that I fainally found is a pi$$ take on the add with the children all saying go onto G3. It starts with the CEO saying that she has taken NZer's for a ride with the charges and broadband issues. If you search telecom New Zealand it is the first one on there.
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2006 at 7:40pm
Yep I go on there - have got some videos of Hannah and also watched a lot of funnys and music vids
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
 Post Reply Post Reply