FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked5 ingredients of great sleep for your baby

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
IndyRoy222567 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IndyRoy222567 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 5 ingredients of great sleep for your baby
    Posted: 13 July 2018 at 10:30am
It is precisely said, a “sound mind resides in a sound body”. A body which is mental, physically and emotionally fit is termed as a sound body. For a body to remain in sound condition, there are some necessary parameters which are ought to be followed. These include a balanced diet, proper exercise, and a very healthy and sound sleep along with some other ‘easy to follow stuff’. Try having a look at the Casper Mattress Review before proceeding to buy any mattress.

•     Sleep is one of the most important parameters required to keep the body very fit and healthy. Also, Purple Mattress Review is one of the most important guide.

•     For a sound sleep, there are some natural and artificial ingredients which are to be followed and taken in order to remain fit. Do read about what are normal sleep cycles to get a clear understanding of how Sleep works

•     These ingredients if followed rigorously can show very great results which would be surprising for many users.

Also, for the sleep to be very healthy, we should take dinner at least two hours before going to bed, as this is required for the body to digest the food.

Sleep is probably the most important activities which are taking place in our daily life. Tests have proved that these ingredients have a tremendous result. Let’s see some of them.

•     Milk
We have seen many TV commercials stating the benefits and needs of drinking milk. On a funny note, it can be termed as the overall holiday package.

1.     Milk is considered as the only diet which contains almost all necessary vitamins and minerals which are required by human body.

2.     A glass full of warm milk is the best treatment of insomnia and lack of sleep. It will soothe your mind and provide you a very comforting and sound sleep.

3. Calcium and tryptophan are present in milk in surprisingly high amountswhich have all the healing power required for a good sleep.

•     Almonds
Almonds run high on tryptophan and this is possibly the reason why it cures insomnia and sleep deprivation.

1.     They act as UPS for your body.
2.     As UPS works for computers, almonds work the same way for our body.
3.     UPS guarantees uninterrupted power supply and almonds ensure uninterrupted sleep for our body.

•     Honey
Honey contains a special kind of sugar which is very helpful in giving sound sleep.
1.     This sugar is very essential for as this prevents the secretion of Orexin-A.
2.     The user just needs to take honey with hot tea or milk and it will do the job.
3.     It also ensures uninterrupted and sound sleep.

•     Banana
Banana is recommended not only for good sleep but also for many other health disorders.
1.     The benefit of natural remedies is very impressive over oils and tablets which are becoming increasingly popular.
2.     They are rich in tryptophan which stimulates the secretion of serotonin which produces good sleep.

•     Dark chocolate
Dark chocolate is the preference of many youth today.

1.     This is not surprising keeping in mind the deteriorating food habits of the present generation.
2.     It provides extra boost to the anti-oxidants being secreted in our brains which stimulates fine and quality sleep.
Having said about the above ingredients, these are the best possible natural remedies of lack of sleep and insomnia. Try these ones if you are suffering and thank us later.

Edited by IndyRoy222567 - 13 July 2018 at 10:33am
Sponsored Links

Rosemary View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosemary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2018 at 4:39pm
Hi, Indy!
Came across your post when I was looking for a piece of advice in getting my little one to sleep. You did a great job writing this! Can't say though it's healthy to eat such things before sleep, especially when your child could be allergic to honey or almonds. Don't want to find her choking in her sleep. Except for a milk, maybe - that's classic.
Just wanted to add - I found out that my kid is sleeping better when we have a silenced tv on the background. Then we replaced her night light with a star projector, and it was a success. Also soothing sounds, like a quiet piano music or a sound of rain, are working great.
slink235957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slink235957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2019 at 7:56am
You will not believe, but my baby really likes when I am playing calm music on my drums. I purchased it from https://handpanguru.com. Drum music really helps to calm down and relax. The best way to help baby to have a nice sleep :)
 Post Reply Post Reply