FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOuch I forgot!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ouch I forgot!
    Posted: 06 April 2009 at 3:20pm
That when you roll over to quick in bed or sneeze hard, it HURTS like hell!!
I keep pulling ligaments and getting stuck in the spot until the pain goes Ahh the joys of being pregnant lol, its funny how soon you forget about all these annoying things that can happen!!!

Sponsored Links

kasbee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kasbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2009 at 3:57pm
Sheena i'm getting them too they really stop you in your tracks, i didn't know wat is was until i asked my midwife, dont remember getting them with Ryan & Katelyn.
Kelly, mother to
4 wonderful children.
LeeG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2009 at 4:32pm
Ditto, especially with the rolling over in bed ... thank god it's not just me!
KazS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KazS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2009 at 5:29pm
Rolling over in bed is one that gets me too - i get sharp pain right under my sterum!

OUCH
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2009 at 5:33pm
I hear you. I've been very fortunate and had no discomforts other than first trimester nausea but have just started getting those sharp pains too. Guess it is good that our bodies tell us to take it easy...but does it really have to happen when we are trying to sleep! LOL
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
Disco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Disco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2009 at 6:06pm
Ouch it hurts! I've been holding myself around my abdominal when sneezing, seems to help. Rolling over in bed too.

disco:)
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2009 at 6:22pm
i just walked 8kms to pick Astin up and everytime i walked too fast i got that ouchy sharp pain in my lower tummy!!
NewPhoenix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewPhoenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2009 at 8:46pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2009 at 8:51pm
Its usually when Im in bed in the middle of the night lol, cos thats when my hayfever goes mental and I sneeze a lot, and when Im lying down and sneeze, omg it hurts! Then I get uncomfy and flip over and go "OUCHHHH" cos Ive pulled a ligament lol.

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2009 at 9:08pm
I just had this happen for the first time tonight. I reached down and picked Sam up out of the bath and nearly dropped her it hurt so much. Reminded me of what I have to look forward too!   I used to get it all the time when sneezing and rolling over in bed! UGH!

BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2009 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Anthea Anthea wrote:

go you bailyandaustin for walking 8km 30weeks pregnant!! i get tired just walking to the dairy :P

hehe well id like to say that i was trying to keep fit but in reality i was the drongo that left my car keys in Astins bag when grandma took him to daycare this morning!! needless to say it took me a LONG time!!!! and my bum is paying for it now!!!!

the soreness at nighttime isnt helped by the frequent toilet trips!!! i always get the ugly click in my pelvis and i walk like iv just hopped off a horse!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2009 at 9:35pm
Ohh I remember the walking like you have just got off a horse, I walked like that for 4 weeks lol, 2 weeks before my due date and the 2 weeks he was over due Along with the groin pain and sciatic nerve pain, oh I hope I dont get that again!!!

I have to remind my self to to turn over slowly at night, and when I get up to go to the loo, if I get up to fast or whatever, ooo the pain!

Gardengirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gardengirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2009 at 10:03pm
Oh I get the sneeze thing too - that HURTS And lately I seem to be sneezing quite a bit.

BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2009 at 9:36am
Originally posted by Sheza Sheza wrote:

Ohh I remember the walking like you have just got off a horse, I walked like that for 4 weeks lol, 2 weeks before my due date and the 2 weeks he was over due Along with the groin pain and sciatic nerve pain, oh I hope I dont get that again!!!

!

You may not get it again - I was told by MW that if you get pelvic displacia (SP??) for a pregnancy your likely to get it for subsequent pregs but so far iv only got the aches and clicks, no where near the excrutiating pain i had with Astin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2009 at 12:00pm
I think mine was cos Caden was so big and then going over due made is worse. Im hoping this bubba will be smaller and nicer to me lol

SharonG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SharonG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2009 at 1:00pm
ohhhh I thought I was odd coz man it hurts when I sneeze I actually have to get ina position to sneeze haha especially in bed and yea same as you in the middle of the night!!!!!!!!
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2009 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by Sheza Sheza wrote:

I think mine was cos Caden was so big and then going over due made is worse. Im hoping this bubba will be smaller and nicer to me lol

That would make sense too because Astin was a HUGE baby (i was induced because of it!) but this bubs is always right on dates and i definately dont have the same pain!! any pain sux though really doesnt it!!
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2009 at 7:47pm
[QUOTE=SharonG] I actually have to get ina position to sneeze haha QUOTE]

hahahaha so true!!!
LouD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2009 at 10:47pm
I just came across this thread, its funny cos ive been getting those sneezing and coughing ligament pains for a bout a week now and im only just over 3 weeks preg. Its my second so my muscle memory mustve kicked in, but man it hurts for a good 30secs if i dont hold my tummy, and when im getting up from couch.........

Im automatically doing it now, if im standing and i sneeze i cross my legs and hold my stomach.........i hope no one at work notices cos im sure it would look very strange.....lol

I notice most of the ladies who replied to this thread were about 20 weeks, but one that was 11 weeks, so me getting it now seems strange, i hope it doesnt get worse!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2009 at 10:48am
As soon as you get pregnant all the ligaments begin to stretch and stuff, so I can understand how you would be having this early on. I remember with Caden I got all sorts of weird and wonderful(not lol) pains early on.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>