FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe confession thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 175>
Author
TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The confession thread
    Posted: 09 May 2010 at 1:07pm
Anything you want to get off your chest ? big or small , let it out here, you'll feel better , and we wont judge, tho if you say
" I confess last week I killed my dog cos it barked too much " we might raise our eyebrows .

I will start

I confess , that last tuesday I was too busy looking on the computer and didn't notice Tyler getting into the dogs bowl .

And I confess that I didn't spend $20 at PP like I told DH , I spent double that

And I confess that I got subway for lunch on friday , but said I had lunch at home

And I confess that the toblerone chocolate DH had was not eaten by Caitlyn, but was eaten by me

AHhhh , that feels better !

Sponsored Links

my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 3:52pm

Lol kelly!  I love your confessions.

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

kiwi2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwi2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 5:20pm
To the dairy owner in tga

When I was eight I used to steal the 3 cent bubble gum lollies with tattoos. Since then I have been very honest and even go back to pay for something that I have got by mistake.

I used to eat my stepfathers chocolate.

I broke my brothers tape but then got scared so I unscrewed the tape and wound the broken tape around the cogs and put it in his tape deck. When he played it it chewed it all up and he hit his tape deck and broke that too. He deserved it as he got me in trouble. Nothing worse than a scorned woman.

ok well that is it really.
Nutella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 5:30pm
I am making a confession in advance..I am going to buy some more nappy material even though I have not made all the ones I have cut out already...and I am not going to tell Dh....

Oct 11
High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 6:43pm
Last week I spend $70 at Pumpkin patch but told DP I spent $30...

I ate some of the cookies we are using to fundraise but managed to convince DP he ate them...
Hunnybunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hunnybunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 7:42pm
Dammit. I'm the worst liar in the world so DH can figure out pretty quickly when I'm lying about something.... Will see if I can actually EVER manage to have something like this to confess.... I do the bright red guilty look thing, even when he has no idea but I've still done something 'naughty' (and then he knows to ask me what it is LOL)
Smelly_Kelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smelly_Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 7:56pm
i confess that i am sh*t scared of what i am about to go through with my induction etc - but im telling everyone that i am fine.
AngieBabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 8:15pm
I confess I was totally immature and just a lil' stalker-ish today when I saw my bub's father at the movies then texted him from a number I knew he didn't have asking how the movie was... but surely it serves him right for pretending this baby doesn't exist?
MrsH23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsH23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 8:45pm
I have to confess that I just found out that MIL got engaged tonight and I'm not even remotely excited, infact I'm more jealous than anything I think her ring and SIL's (who lives with us) will be bigger and sparklier than mine and I find that really upsetting for some reason (gosh I sound so shallow!!)
Lisa mummy to Ryan
MummyFreckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummyFreckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 9:44pm

I confess that when the drippy girl behind the counter in starbucks gave me the wrong change (way too much) yesterday I didnt even raise an eyebrow, but put it in my purse and walked away.

Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 10:49pm
I confess that although I promised myself (and everyone else) I would be a size 12(ish) by my wedding I am not trying as hard as I should to get there and as long as I am not gaining weight I am happy Also I confess although my wedding dress is a size too small so I do need to lose a bit to fit into it I am secretly glad that the bridal shop lady told me it would be easy enough to put another panel in it if I happen to not be able to lose the weight for some reason (love her!!)

Nutella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 11:54pm
lol Bex....my Mum didn't even start making my dress til about two weeks before my wedding coz I was pregnant and I confess I was kinda glad I had the baby as an excuse to not lose weight haha!

Oct 11
julz85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julz85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 10:33am
I will confess that when i went up to the hospital to see a firends newborn on saturday i got VERY clucky , made me want another one real bad, then i was kicked back to reality when my 10month old decided to be a grumpy, sick, teething , whingy, Baby all day on mothers day .
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 10:38am
I confess that I dreamt a good friend just had twins (IRL shes done having kids, so in the dream it was a major OMG thing!) and I got sooo jealous holding one of the babies that I woke up crying

Oh... and I just ate a bag of doritos for breakfast... oops... Cant tell DP either cos I told him a few days ago I couldnt see what the big deal was with them.... now I get it!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Hunnybunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hunnybunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 10:41am
Aren't doritos just CC's re-branded???
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 11:11am
nope, they are a lot lighter than CC's, not as strongly flavoured either
Brandon - 05/12/2003

High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 11:29am
I confess that I just snuck another cookie from the fundraising bag... DP his it in his room but they're just so good... He still think's he's the reason so many have been eaten hehehe

I also confess that I accidentally stuck the butter in the microwave and turned it on causing it to melt so I threw it in the bin and opened a new packet so fx no one notices!

I also confess that I had a minor giggle fit in my head yesterday when I saw my MIL wearing 3/4 pants, a blazer, her hair unbrushed but wearing a shiny headband and boots.
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 12:20pm
I confess to having done nothing but care for
Aiden, shower and sit on here all monring, while looking around at all the jobs I 'should' be going and not caring, lol!
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:13pm
I do that often Kellz lol

I confess that I eat loads of ice-cream during the day, then when DH asks why its all gone I say Ruby AND I ate it

Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:35pm
lol Kellz... I have done a load of washing so that when DP comes home and asks what I've been doing all day... I can say I did SOME housework

I made a cake... but I'm going to confess in advance that once it is iced, I am going to take first slice, instead of waiting for Dp or B to get home!!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 175>