FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBotany meet up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Botany meet up
    Posted: 16 August 2007 at 9:24pm
Saturday 15th September suit you all???

10am Whitcoulls cafe as usual???

**holds breath and waits**
Sponsored Links

minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 9:32pm
I maaaaay try and come if I can (lurker with no bubs as yet).... the weekend after my birthday, yay!
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 9:37pm
Sounds good to me!!

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 9:49pm
Sounds great. Will see if I can drag DH along for babysitting duties.......kicking and screaming of course

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2007 at 9:48am
yeah it is always nice to see the DF / DP / DHs there....and funny how most of the kids go to them not us mummies hmmmmmmm!!!! Altho I know Maya goes to BSDH cause he buys her chocolate and fluffies!
caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2007 at 9:56am
I'm coming up in the School Holidays, do you always meet at Botany? Is there ever a met up at Sylvia Park? or on the Shore. I have a friend with 2 girls under 3 who would love to meet other mums.

[/url]

Angel June 2012
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2007 at 11:58am
Tell BSDH to start saving his coins coz the fluffy queen and I will be there. Oh, and her gremlin sidekicks.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2007 at 12:01pm
we did a SP one the other day - but the only good place to meet with bubs and strollers is food court as the cafes are not big enough....hence the whitcoulls cafe which has a HUGE balcony, and they let us make a HUGE mess and sit for hours and still let us come back again and again....

see last thread re botany meet up for easy directions if coming from auckland now via Highbrooke - real easy!

North shore....a few of us were meeting for lunch while i was working over there...and now they still meet but in glenfield....wold pay for her to contact Sterryn or paws maybe initially and see if she can join in for north shore one (usually a work day cause they are too slack to organise weekend ones!!! )

Also BBQ picnic gonna happen in Nov on shore too....and keep eyes peeled but if we get the speed boat fixed Im contemplating an eastern beaches one for DHs and kids with us mummies and will involve tubing and swimming etc over summer!

OK now sooooooooo OFF TOPIC!
SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2007 at 7:52pm
Will be there on the 15th. Hubby might be on call so will bring his laptop so he can run after the monster so I can have a chat this time around.

It is funny. Over weekends she is a Daddy's baby except when it comes to nap and sleep.

shaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2007 at 11:22am

Blast I've got a wedding on the 15th. It's not until late in the day but it's just too far to go there and back, then back out to Manukau for the wedding. I'm just not destined to make it to any of these meet ups.
Maybe we can have one out west sometime?? not that I know anywhere big enough to take lots of kids & babies. Anyone want to start a new thread for one I'm not brave enough.
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2007 at 9:10pm
gah im going to dumb old australia on the 15th, i really want to see baby bombshell *pouts and sulks in the corner*, even my friend has seen her and shes not even on this forum!!! ( that would be sophie and xaviers nanny bs in case your sitting there thinking who the heck has been seeing my baby?!)
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2007 at 10:30am
oh I might be able to come - I might even have a baby in tow... depends if he decides to come early or late though Maybe I'll be a maybe dependent on his lordship.
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

MummyFreckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummyFreckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2007 at 7:18pm

poop - i have the in-laws coming up from down country that weekend. Know where I would rather be!!!!

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2007 at 8:56am
I will be there and I will drag Atish there....since now his Soccer season has ended...and then he can run around after her and I can sit down and have a proper conversation with you lovely ladies!!

ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2007 at 7:37pm
I'm in! I'm always in
Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2007 at 10:01pm
HI ladies, i have mentioned once before that i hav enever been to a meet up but would like ot know more mums. Unfortunately we are having our combined antenatal 1st birthday party on that day! :(

Who is in charge of the sylvia park one? or how do we know more about them?

Chonny

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2007 at 3:08pm
We just make up our own Chonny! So if you start a thread suggesting a day/time others will let you know whether they can make it or not.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
yummymummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yummymummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2007 at 3:15pm
I'll try & make it - we really enjoyed coming to the Sylvia park one

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2007 at 10:19am
fair neough then
i'm not so sure i'm brave enough to do that. lol. can someone please tell me how to get two tickers on my posts?

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2007 at 6:28pm
so who is in for this now?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>