FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAuckland XMAS Party - Reminder

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Auckland XMAS Party - Reminder
    Posted: 17 November 2007 at 10:55am
XMAS one will be on SAT 24th NOV from 10am til noon or so at Botany.....depends on how much gossip is going on...

XMAS one - NO gifts allowed.
Please come dressed festive and with bubba dressed in the spirit - or decorate your stroller etc..... If no bubba then you MUST come with a Santa hat or xmas decoration on your head!

There will be photos taken and possibly prizes for the best outfit(s)....bubbas and tummies etc....

SO book your diaries - fill the car with gas you westies and north shoreites and car pool up all you Hamitonians and whangaranians etc....and come join us...

same venue as always....Whitcoulls cafe upstairs on the balcony.
Sponsored Links

Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2007 at 2:41pm
GAHHHHHHH I'm rostered to work....bugger. Wonder if I can get a late shift....hmmmm...

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2007 at 9:43pm

Damn cant make it

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2007 at 11:15pm
We will be there with Bells on....no seriously we will

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2007 at 11:01am
Providing I don't spew in the carpark, the gremlins, Maya and I will be there. I think I owe BSDH a coffee seeing as he paid for my drink at the dinner last week
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2007 at 11:50am
Well I've applied for leave so you never know...if it gets approved I might yet make it!

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2007 at 9:40pm
oh cool we havent seen u for ages Gen...

and Sterryn - yipppeeee Sam cuddles!!! now if you can make it over the bridge and from far way I know some other shore-ites should...*cough* Sarah beth*cough** etc etc.....

Come on all...numbers needed so i can do a xmas shop!!!
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2007 at 10:24pm
We won't be able to make it sorry :( Have fun!
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2007 at 8:11am
I'm not holding my breathe for the leave...just heard someone else got turned down....blast it!!

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 11:00pm
oh well i have prizes...just in case...

funny that lady at whitcoulls cafe remembers us...we are the "baby people"....so cute!!! I rang and booked today....she is soooo nice!
jaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2007 at 7:34am
We should be there. Is there anywhere in Botany where you can buy a bicycle tyre?
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2007 at 8:00am
I'M AT SODDING WORK TODAY!!!!!!! *TAMTRUM*

KateW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KateW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2007 at 8:27am
Bummer Gen!

Hmm we might be able t make it, do you know if Emma, Gwen or Floss are coming?
~Our miracle IVF babies~

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2007 at 8:40am
okay - reports please...and pics!

i know i popped in briefly before picking up the boys - adult coffee before the chaos of the boys paying me back for leaving them overnight.

The boys liked their gifts and had to take them out of the bag immed despite me saying they were for the tree...so thanks bombshell for the pressies.

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2007 at 10:01pm
Debs there are no piccies....we decided there werent enough of us to even bring out the camera...very dissapointed in the turn out from here....

glad those that came did tho....was great to catch up again

having said that i am not going to be organising any more botany meetups due to the lack of people turning up these last two times....

guess more people want mid week ones...so those of us who work will sort out something else i guess!
Faraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2007 at 10:18pm
I showed up a bit late. Admittedly we weren't dressed festively and I didn't recognise anyone (then I've only met a few!) so maybe you were all gone by that time...
Sorry that all your hard work organising everything didn't work out as expected Bombshell
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2007 at 10:29pm
i dont know bombshell if midweek is what everyone wants... but i do know from my perspective that it is harder when the area is so open and the boys dont have much to entertain them... its definitely a lot easier when they dont want to run everywhere or have to be doing something...oh for the days of little bubbas!!!
i also find whitcoulls a bit expensive and lacking in nice cakes etc...

susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2007 at 9:14am
I think people will miss the Botany meet ups
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2007 at 3:10pm
no there has been talk before about sylvia park etc...so someone might like to organise those perhaps and then see....

i think there are a lot more meet ups centrally and out west during the week days so if those are to continue perhaps we leave weekends alone
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2007 at 3:19pm
We will have to have little exclusive meet ups then BS   There is a bubba swing down the road with Ella's name on it!!!

I wish there were more meet ups during the week but everyone seems to have gone back to work these days

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>