FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedChristchurch Meetup - New Year

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 21>
Author
Lissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Christchurch Meetup - New Year
    Posted: 19 December 2007 at 8:09am

Well the other topic was getting toooooo long so I thought I would start up a new one... hehehe

When  will everyone be settled into start having a catch up.  I was thinking late January - and what day would be best for people?

Harlan Drew DOB: 06.12.06 & Stepmum to Ethan & Christian, DOB: 25.02.99
Sponsored Links

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2007 at 8:25am
I'm out... will be far too pregnant by then:) but just wanted to say have fun and will make it to the next one after that!:)
Mum to two amazing boys!
Tiff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2007 at 9:07am
I'm still keen, although depends on my comfort level on the day!! But any day suits me, it's easy to be flexible with no job and no kids (at this stage)!!
my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2007 at 10:15am
im keen. we arent going away at all so ready whenever
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2007 at 10:16am
anyday except thursday and monday mornings are fine with me

ShellandBella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellandBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2007 at 2:07pm
You'd be surprised, kawwww, you might be begging to get out of the house...I know I was, even at 41 weeks I went to get hair cut, and a walk around the mall!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellandBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2007 at 2:08pm
Oh, and I should be down in the New Year, if not permanently by then, at least for a quick holiday before we move. Would love to meet some of you lovely ladies

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2007 at 2:14pm
shell yeah maybe... :) will see how i feel..at the moment it hurts a bit after walking and i just assumed it would get worse..you never know i might come bouncing in there :) !
Mum to two amazing boys!
NikkiM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikkiM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2007 at 11:41am
am keen as well, anyday is okay with me.
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2007 at 1:19pm
I would be keen as well. Pretty much any day should be fine.

my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2007 at 1:26pm
so have we decided on a day yet?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellandBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2007 at 8:17am
I was wondering the same thing...I'm coming down to CHCH tomorrow and will be around for a week or so...

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2007 at 11:04am
it always takes us forever to sort something out!!
i'll be out at my parents for a few days next week.....maybe next friday???

cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2007 at 11:08am
Friday is good with me.

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2007 at 12:38pm
bummer i cant i have to go to hospital at 3pm..
Mum to two amazing boys!
my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2007 at 7:40pm
Friday is good for me. any day is good for me that i can think of
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2007 at 9:00pm
I should be able to make it.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
bellababy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellababy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2007 at 9:22pm
Hi, I've just moved to back to Chch with my 9 week old daughter - I'd love to join your meet up if you wouldn't mind a gate crasher?! I'm really keem to meet some other mums in the area :)
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2007 at 9:30pm
bellababy, that would be totally ok. you wouldnt be gate crashing in the slightest!

I should be able to make it also. Where?
bellababy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellababy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2007 at 9:38pm
I saw on your last forum chat about meeting up in Chch that someone suggested Scrummy Mummies? I've never been and have no idea what its like, but saw an ad for it the other day and it looked good. Anyone been there before?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 21>