FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFinally bought my first MCN!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Finally bought my first MCN!
    Posted: 31 January 2008 at 10:41pm
I have been looking around for a while, and was tossing up between paying $5 shipping for a purple zebra striped foxybot, risking a medium blue camo as well to make the shipping worth it or getting a couple of tweedles first, and I found this:

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c330/wintir/Dragons.jpg

$30 but OMG I fell in love... and sadly it's medium so I hope my little guy doesn't grow for a while! he's 10.5kg at 17months... hasn't grown more than 200grams since 12months.

Now I am impatiently awaiting it's arrival. And I am SO tempted to get the small... just in case... but DF would absolutely kill me, and it's probably a bad idea to get two dif size nappies in the same print. Sadly they don't have anymore fabric in this print

Sponsored Links

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2008 at 12:04am
OMG, that is sooooo cute   Oh no, a new nappy for me to covet now

nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2008 at 9:06am
YAY for buying your first MCN!! The first of many I bet!!

That's a neat nappy... so different to any others! What website is it from?
Nicky, Mum to Alex (5) & Sophie (3)
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2008 at 9:21am

AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2008 at 9:38am
yes, it's Wigglebums... they only had 2 nappies in that print, 1 small, 1 medium, and no fabric for sale so I don't know if there's any more where it came from.

kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2008 at 10:35am
Oh my goodness, that is possibly the most stylish nappy I've ever seen! Good choice - I love it!! Just as well they don't have it in large, it might have been too hard to resist!

Vic xx
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2008 at 12:12pm
Thanks! off to have a look.... (not that I need ANY more nappies!!)
Nicky, Mum to Alex (5) & Sophie (3)
AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2008 at 7:37am
And just bought 2 more from tweedle on sale I'd better stop before I get told off by DF.... for a couple of weeks at least.

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2008 at 9:32am
Claire (from Wigglebums) was at my place last night and I told her how excited you were about her nappies - she was so pleased
AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2008 at 10:59am
Originally posted by nikkiwhyte nikkiwhyte wrote:

Claire (from Wigglebums) was at my place last night and I told her how excited you were about her nappies - she was so pleased

Awesome I am so pleased at this print - I don't think I'll care if it leaks or anything! It's nice to see something so different Although from what I've seen of reviews they're apparently a great nappy, so no worries there

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2008 at 1:25pm
She is absolutely lovely and would go completely out of her way to help out a customer.
AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2008 at 6:04pm
Got our Wigglebums, washed it and tried it on Seb today - very cute! Unfortunately he decided to soil it 20 mins later, but hey what can you do.

Now just waiting on my Tweedles and Foxybots

kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2008 at 9:16am
Originally posted by AliaDawn AliaDawn wrote:

Got our Wigglebums, washed it and tried it on Seb today - very cute! Unfortunately he decided to soil it 20 mins later, but hey what can you do.

How was the fit?
AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2008 at 10:36am
It isn't bad - fits on the 2nd to last snap so should have a bit of room there, the waist is a little loose on that setting, but then his sposies are the same. It's a nice snug fit around his thighs though

We haven't been brave enough to put him in with only one (organic brushed cotton) insert yet, but even so I'm surprised at how trim it is (he's worn it again... and repeat performance with the soiling LOL) thankfully it drys really fast. We should get those tweedles in the mail in the next couple of days, and maybe the foxybot I ordered So will be in full gear soon.

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2008 at 11:47am
Hopefully the post will be kind and you'll get mine on monday, but most likely tuesday just to prove me wrong!
AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2008 at 11:53am
Yay

kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2008 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by kebakat kebakat wrote:

Hopefully the post will be kind and you'll get mine on monday, but most likely tuesday just to prove me wrong!

Any sign of your new fabrics yet Stacey? I'm dying to see what they are!
AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2008 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by kiwivic kiwivic wrote:

Originally posted by kebakat kebakat wrote:

Any sign of your new fabrics yet Stacey? I'm dying to see what they are!

Ooooh yes me too! The large options are running dry and I'd like some more Foxy's

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2008 at 2:31pm
hehe I'm hoping to find some time this week to make some more up

I've got another cool animal print, retro dot - the blue latte one and also another retro dot one thats blue/lime/yellow which is super cute. Also got argyle print too. That's the highlights anyway

Edited by kebakat
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2008 at 3:16pm
Sounds like that new nappy is going to fit him for a while cause his thighs will thin about before his waist increases. Briona can still fit a medium in the day.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>