FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWoman pregnant with 18th child

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
pepsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Woman pregnant with 18th child
    Posted: 10 May 2008 at 6:09pm
HO-LY CRAP!

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. - It's a happy Mother's Day for an Arkansas woman — she's pregnant with her 18th child. Michelle Duggar, 41, is due on New Year's Day, and the latest addition will join seven sisters and 10 brothers. There are two sets of twins.

News Story
Sponsored Links

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 6:12pm
i apologise before i start as i dont mean this to be offensive as i know there are a few on here..but why name them all with the same letter..doesnt it get confusing:(

and 18..and she is still going to keep going..cor blimey:)!
Mum to two amazing boys!
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 6:16pm
OMG!!! and naming them ALL starting with J!!?? oh lord!!
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 6:31pm
thats what im saying but there is at least one person on here who has done that with all her kids so i didnt want to sound rude I just dont understand it:(
Mum to two amazing boys!
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 7:04pm
OMG I checked out the family website....you should the home, it is gorgeous!! the kids even have a playroom with indoor climbing wall and stuff! And they have an industrial type kitchen that looks kinda like the serving area of a school cafe!!

pepsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 7:18pm
OMG they have a website!!! I didn't notice that link at the bottom of the news story. For some reason the photo of them all together on the Today show reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Apu's septuplets were put into show business hehehe

Linky
pepsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 7:20pm
Oh yeah, awesome house! Looks like something off extreme makeover home edition
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 7:21pm
I checked out the website,..and followed a link to the shops they use,...and ended up looking at full-body modesty swimwear for chicks! OMG!!
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 7:21pm
And they are debt free! No wonder with all their appearances etc....still I am in awe!!!!

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 7:22pm
Some of the girls names seem very similar,...might not be if said with their accent,...but Johanna, Jana and Joy-Anna?!!
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 7:25pm
Far out that house is amazing!!!

and how will they know whos mail is whos when it arrives at the house if it is addressed to master/miss J duggar

MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 8:54pm
DH and I are unanimous, if we had a big lotto win we'd do this... build a huge home and fill it with our own mixed rugby team + reserves.

Not so sure on the same letter thing but I guess it makes it easier as you're running through the kids names (c'mon, those with more than one sibling can't tell me your parents don't use the worng name with you sometimes). My dad just numbered us 1 - 6.
AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:47pm
I really don't get the starting all the names with one letter either... but I guess it's easier than trying to do them all with a different letter when you end up with that many

emz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:28am
OK so how on earth did they pay for that house? I guess public appearances pay a lot in America!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2008 at 1:34pm
Man, I find it hard enough having 2 M Davis' in the house, and now that Maya's back I have 3 M Davis', but 18 with the same initials? Crazy!

Willie's brother had Melissa, Morgan, Michelle and Marcus...
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2008 at 6:53pm
Holy cow would someone put a tv in their bedroom!!! thats crazy!!!!
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:53am
Bugger that

And starting all the names with J
Two of my brothers names start with J, Jared and Joseph and when mail gets sent to the house that just says J Greenwood its hard to know who its for lol

Edited by Sheza

sally belly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sally belly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:18am
Maybe the mother should've started naming them from A . She'd be able to aim towards Z!!

Crazy!

ETA: Michelle's been pregnant for 135 months!!! She deserves a medal.

Edited by sally belly
JPP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:08pm
*&^%^&*!!! Wow can't say what really comes to mind on here but $%^& me! That woman must be the epitomy of good health to physically be able to do all of that and emotionally. Good on them I guess hehe

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:15pm
She certainly looks calm and healthy in the photos,..but them they hardly gonna post pics of her up with the baby in the midle of the night!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>