FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSnazzipants are opening a retail store!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Snazzipants are opening a retail store!
    Posted: 14 April 2007 at 8:25pm

Finally, a chance to play with all those gorgeous Snazzipants nappies before you buy! As well as their regular lines, the brand new Snazzipants retail store will also stock colored prefolds, Fuzzibuns, BumGenius and a variety of other nappies produced in New Zealand by Work-At-Home-Mums.

To celebrate the grand opening, Snazzipants are holding a charity auction on-site on Friday 20th April, 2007. Items to be auctioned include nappies, hand knitted soakers and baby clothes.

Proceeds of the auction will go to the Aria MacDonald Fund (for more details see www.aria.org.nz) .

You can find the new retail store at 145 Kitchener Rd, Milford, Auckland. After the grand opening the store will be open 9.30am to 2.30pm Monday-Friday.

If you'd like to participate in the auction but are unable to be there on the day keep an eye on the Snazzipants website (www.snazzipants.co,nz) for details of how to submit online bids prior to the auction.

And watch this space - we're about to reveal the newest addition to our team, a cloth nappy expert!

Edited by Maya
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Sponsored Links

fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2007 at 8:32pm
do snazzis do the bummis wraps as well??
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2007 at 8:35pm
so I just looke donthe website. Duh!
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2007 at 8:48pm
I so can't wait for the opening and the auction. It's such an awesome cause as well and will be great to see some money raised for the gorgeous little Aria.

I have met her and her mum and it would be cool to see as many people as poss getting behind them!

(there endth my little plug )

caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2007 at 12:04pm
Ooooh, I'm doing an excited little dance in my chair!! That is so cool, and it is near to me!!!!! (Or is that a bad thing?! )
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2007 at 9:39pm
Yay, looking forward to this :) And making my first purchase of cloth nappies. I always thought I would be a disposable girl, but you ladies have changed my mind

Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2007 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by Sterryn Sterryn wrote:

Yay, looking forward to this :) And making my first purchase of cloth nappies. I always thought I would be a disposable girl, but you ladies have changed my mind

Wohoo!!!

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2007 at 10:35pm
So are you going to the auction Sterryn?
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
MILF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MILF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2007 at 10:43pm
i am so so so jealous of you auckland girls (and i NEVER say that normally haha!) for having a real snazzi store to go and drool in....
but my hubby and my bank manager are glad i am not up there.

its just another reason to go up and stay with my sis i guess......
i will be keeping an eye on the auction too, its such a great cause.
Lyla - mum to

Xanthe - my big 4 year old
and
Jordis - 1 year old
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2007 at 11:01am
I would love to go to auction!! I will definitely haave a look online

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Nic01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nic01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2007 at 11:16am
Oh it's so cool that they're opening a retail store, but so stink that it's only open during the week! I work fulltime so won't get a chance to go have a play with all the nappies
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2007 at 11:58am
I know Emma has posted this bit but just a bump to remind everyone (hope you don't mind Emma )

For people who are out of town you can place a bid by email.

Check out www.snazzipants.co.nz, you may need to refresh then click on the Aria auction link.

You can see many of the items for auction and send in your maximum bid by email.

Be awesome to see the rest of NZ get behind Aria and her family this way!!

Edited by Paws

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2007 at 8:23am
I hope to be at the auction Emma, I read on the site that it is at 4pm. Have a m/w appointment in Takapuna at 3, so it will depend on how long it takes i guess.
Just got a bonus from work, so have $$$ to spend now. DH is scared - as he should be

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 1:25pm
Will see you there then Sterryn - you'll recognise (or maybe hear) the gremlins from a mile away!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 2:03pm
I'm really looking forward to this!!!

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 2:31pm
have fun - i have put a proxy bid on the designer bums fitted... have been feeling crook all morning so glad i hadnt planned to go after all.
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 7:32pm
I'm pretty sure you won it Deb!! I think winners are annouced tomorrow but I'm sure I heard your TNN name bandied about.

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 8:31pm
So bummed that I missed this! My BIL who is 27 had a minor stroke yesterday so all hell has broken loose in our household at the moment!

Will go and check out the store on Monday though when I see the m/w (after rescheduling)!

Bummed that I missed the OB's that went. Will have to meet up with you all once Sam is here

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 10:48pm
Hope you are feeling better for tomorrow Deborah. I was very restrained and didn't buy a single thing (except the Berry Plush that OHbaby! donated)

Sorry to hear about your BIL Sterryn, I hope he is doing OK?
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2007 at 8:53am
Originally posted by Paws Paws wrote:

I'm pretty sure you won it Deb!! I think winners are annouced tomorrow but I'm sure I heard your TNN name bandied about.

yay!!! unless they were bandieing (is there such a word) about my name for another reason...GULP!!!!

and did you buy anything?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>