FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNorth Shore/Hibiscus Coast Mums????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: North Shore/Hibiscus Coast Mums????
    Posted: 17 January 2008 at 11:25pm
So I broadened my horizons the other day with a drive to Westy land for coffee and met a very lovely Peachy and a gorgeous Lauren. I will definitely come to another but as it is quite a hike from the end of the Peninsular to West Auckland, I was wondering if there is anybody on or around the North Shore/Whangaparaoa areas that might be interested in getting together for the odd coffee and chat on a regularish basis?

Edited by Mum2Sam

Sponsored Links

Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2008 at 7:29am
I'd be there depending on my days off!

josephnia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josephnia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2008 at 1:48pm
I'm keen although might have to wait til my maternity leave kicks in as I'm working (leave starts at the beginning of May)
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2008 at 3:37pm
Wow Jo, how did you become nearly 17 weeks pregnant already! Feels like yesterday that you announced it
Sounds great though. Would you be interested in getting together perhaps on a weekend in the meantime though? I know there are a few other mums that are now working full time again (ahem SB) and this might give them the chance to come along too

Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2008 at 5:29pm
Again, depending on rosters weekends are good for me...

Heck I'd be there anytime with bells on!

Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2008 at 8:53pm

Ella & I would be keen. I work Tues & Fri, but any other day is fine with us

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
josephnia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josephnia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2008 at 1:52pm
Yeah, weekends are a go for me too
Jen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 8:54am
Hi there

I am also on the north shore and would love to meet up with some other moms.

Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 1:34pm

Hi Jen

welcome to Oh baby . what age/s are your children?

should we just arrange a time in the next couple of weeks and see who can show up? since it is such nice weather (cross your fingers it continues) maybe we could meet up in a park or somewhere so the kids can run/crawl/roll around????

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 3:59pm
Hi Jen and welcome to OB - we would love if you would join us :)
That sounds like a great idea Jillian. We can either do a weekday or weekend depending what is better for people. Only thing is that our weekends are pretty busy for the next month or so.
I would be happy to meet up in the next week or so on anyday but Friday (swimming lessons).
We could meet up at Long Bay if anybody else is keen :)

Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 4:19pm

Long Bay sounds good- haven't been there for ages. If it suits everyone a weekday might be better for the first meet up- Mon,Wed or Thurs's are fine with me. Bear in mind Mon 28th and Wed 6th are public holidays, so maybe not on those days

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
josephnia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josephnia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 4:45pm
Snap, Mon, Wed or Thu are good for me - would have to be a morning though because I start work at 1pm. Obviously my bub won't be running around but I have a friend with an 11 month old so might ask her if she'd like to come if that's ok?
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 4:51pm
Of course that's ok The more the merrier I say

Why don't we say Thursday at 10am then. Does that sound ok to everybody?

Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 7:31pm

next Thurs at 10 sounds good to me.

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
Jen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 8:48pm
Hi there

Mia is 2 years 2 months but she is in daycare, Emma on the otherhand is 10 weeks old, wnd I really do not care where we go and what we do, as long as I get to go somewhere and talk to other adults!! It's been a long 10 weeks
Janene
Mum to:

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 10:06pm
Oh dear Jen, I feel your pain!
We are always available anytime for adult conversation :)

Shall we meet down by the playground at Long bay? I don't really care where so long as we can find a shady spot for Miss Grouchy pants to play in.

Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2008 at 7:37pm

the playground sounds good. See everyone on Thurs

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2008 at 9:29pm
Yay. Looking forward to it

Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2008 at 3:34am
Oh the temptation to pull a sickie....darn morals and ethics!

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2008 at 7:50am
We wouldn't tell G   I'm sure your not feeling 100% are you? 'cough cough'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>