FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSpeechless

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Jennz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Speechless
    Posted: 13 February 2008 at 9:53am
Poor bubba

I haven't actually read all of it- couldn't bring myself too. Its just so horrific It makes me sad/scared that I bought children into a world where things like this happen.

That poor poor little girl.
Jen, Charlotte 7 & Kate 3

Sponsored Links

caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 10:17am

I just can't believe anyone could do that to a little child.
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 10:50am
Jesus! I feel sick. That poor little girl!

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 11:18am
Yeah, I felt absolutely sick watching the news last night.
Mazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 11:54am
Why? Why would anyone do that. I feel sick.
Mum to two gorgeous girls!
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 12:05pm

I was disgusted watching the news last night. My mum and I just sat there with tears in our eyes speechless.

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
alexbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 12:12pm
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 12:21pm
Yeah I saw it on the news last night and felt disgusted. I feel sorry for the two poor child witnesses as well. Imagine growing up having witnessed that, in later life they will probably feel guilt for not doing anything although realistically they are children and couldn't.

Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 12:21pm

Is that baby Nia?  I didn't read the article - saw the news last night and that was enough to stop me in my tracks and start thinking about the merits of death penalties. 

Andie
Mazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 12:26pm
I just read it again...I can't comprehend it. That poor baby girl. Those absolute mongrels. Prison is too good for them.
Mum to two gorgeous girls!
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 1:06pm

I couldn't bring myself to read the whole article either.

that poor little girl - those Pedigrees and Tombstones are wrestling moves and are so dangerous.

Totally right there Mazzy prison is far to good for them

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Bumble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 1:07pm

Totally speechless too
formerly known as "Bee"

Ethan ~ March 2003 Big 6 year old school boy!
Micah ~ Aug 2008 ~ Smiley pants who loves telephones!
EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 1:21pm
oh my god, those poor children! (Nia & the witnesses) How could you do it to a child? Totally agree that prison is far too good for them, though at the same time, I would expect *hope* that there may be a little 'inmate justice' handed out in jail
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 1:23pm
Those boys look so unapologetic too, they just don't care!!! What is wrong with them???

AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 2:20pm
I saw that on the news last night... I ended up hiding under the covers. Poor little thing!

MissCandice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 3:09pm
I just read it on stuff.. I cant believe those people. My mum has an industrial drier they will fit in i wish i could do it to them and see hw they like it!!
Im sitting here crying just imagining it and i dont want to imagine it! I cant believe someone could even think about doing all that to a lil girl!
~ Mummy to a beautiful girl ~
hooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 3:35pm
that is so unreal i just cant understand how anyone can hurt a child like that.

Bring back public stoning
Desiree

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 4:19pm
i was so upset and disgusted watching the news last night...had me in tears...those bastards didn't even look sorry for what they had done to that poor little girl!!!

a wee child AND their own flesh and blood!!!! totally disgusting!! i hope they get their just desserts in jail!

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 5:08pm
urgh, it's disgusting, it makes you feel physically sick.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Jay_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2008 at 12:12pm

I'm bawling my eyes out. That is the saddest, most disgusting, most horrific thing I've heard in a long time.

That poor poor little girl
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>