FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCHCH Mums

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
lisa85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CHCH Mums
    Posted: 10 December 2008 at 10:02am
Hi all,

My names is Lisa I'm a 23 year old Mum to 7 month old twin girls Hazel & Esme. Just looking for other Mums to start a coffee group or perhaps find an exsisting one that I can add some chaos to :) I'm in the Woolston area.
Hope to hear from all you desperate housewives out there!

Edited by lisa85

TTC #3 since Jan 2010 - PCOS
MC April 2010
Sponsored Links

thomasina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomasina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 11:19am
Hi I'm a 'desperate housewife' from CHCH too... I'm Deb's, 23yrs old and mum to Zechariah (Zech) who is coming up 6months old soon. I'm in Halswell and would also like to start a coffee group.

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 2:42pm
we have one every 2nd tuesday with four of us and we alternate houses...

we can arrange one to meet somewhere so we can all introduce ourselves?when suits you ? I have 10 month old Ethan..
Mum to two amazing boys!
lisa85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 2:49pm
I'd be more than happy to host a day at my house if that suits? I live in Woolston not sure where that is in relation to everyone else though. I can work around you guys the only time I have things on is thursdays. When are you guys due to meet up next?

Cheers :)

MC April 2010
lisa85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 2:56pm
Oh I'd have to warn you though theres not a massive amount of seating at my house but I'm more than happy to sit on the floor lol :)
So as an after thought for a nice spot to meet up. How about the botanical gardens? If your group is keen and we get some nice weather we could all bring a plate and a baby and chill in the sunshine?

Edited by lisa85

MC April 2010
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 3:27pm
we are next due on tue the 16th ....not sure if they would rather we met somewhere else first? we used to meet out then just got to know each other then chose houses:) but should be fine... one of us is 36 weeks preg... there are 2 17 month old 1 nine month and 1 ten month

:) i talk in jan/feb mums and one of us has 10 month old twins..it sounds exhausting!:) we live richmond, papanui, kaiapoi and barrington..lol..
Mum to two amazing boys!
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 3:31pm
i just read the rest of your post... I've directed one of them here the other two arent online well one is but not much since her bub..

I personally find houses easier cause then they can all go nuts and all of our babies have allergy issues (which is really weird!!) :) as you say though the botanical gardens sounds nice!

we are up to the kaiapoi meetup...then papanui..

Edited by foxxy_one
Mum to two amazing boys!
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 3:52pm
Hi, its my house next and I don't mind if you come here. Is easier for me at the moment to not go out....lol\
I'm in Kaiapoi, if you are ok to get out this far. Let me know and I can pm you my address and directions.

lisa85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 4:15pm
Sounds fantastic! Kaiapoi is fine by me I can make the mission :) Would love to meet up.
The girls are very easy going babies. What time do you normally meet up? The only pain for me with twins is feeding times can be akward but if you meet during one of their feed times I can try to feed them early that day or something to that effect.
Thanks guys

MC April 2010
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 4:19pm
no problem i just didnt want to say it was ok cause it wasnt my house and theres been a few people who arent who they say they are which is scary (dont worry I dont think you are one of those!)

awesome:) looking forward to meeting you and the girls(do you mind if i call them the twins?)

we normally meet about 10 but we just get there when we get there:)
Mum to two amazing boys!
lisa85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 4:28pm
10 is perfect :)

I totally understand the caution. There are some strange people out there. I promise I'm pretty normal although my husband would probably disagree with that.

MC April 2010
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 4:42pm
hehe ....!! cool look forward to meeting you on tuesday.
Mum to two amazing boys!
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 4:43pm
there was one who was on for months preg with twins then pretended they died but she was never pregnant:(!!! awful eh!
Mum to two amazing boys!
lisa85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 4:48pm
Wow.... thats disturbing. Makes you very aware of how dangerous these sites can be.

MC April 2010
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 4:51pm
yeah so it made everyone a bit more aware.. :) just so you know im not completely paranoid! most of us are totally normal:) and the others are in their 20's too except me!:)
Mum to two amazing boys!
lisa85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 4:58pm
Can't wait! I think I'm getting cabin fever and I know I've been watching too much Dr Phil lately lol!

MC April 2010
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 5:48pm
i know that feeling!
Mum to two amazing boys!
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 6:59pm
Your not the only one in your 30s Kerri-Anne, and I'm barely in my 20s, as one of my friends delighted in telling me on my birthday

I will pm you my address.

What about you thomasina?

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2008 at 8:00am
is Hannah in her 30's? I thought i was the only old one:)!! hehe..

Mum to two amazing boys!
thomasina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomasina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2008 at 8:32am
hey guys, wow lots of chatting here. I have a plunket group at my house on the 16th so will have to skip the group thats on then. But I would love to meet you all! maybe next time you guys meet up? that would be cool if you could let me know sometime.
I remember that chic who was on here pretending to be preggers, that was awful! I think my husband thinks I'm a bit mad being on here but so far its been fantastic for the support.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>