FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAdditcted to Itti’s??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Additcted to Itti’s??
    Posted: 16 May 2010 at 3:26pm

I keep checking the itti bitti website several times a day, just in case the new limited addition nappies are listed so I can add to my stash.

Anyone else share my addiction??

Sponsored Links

caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 3:32pm
Not yet as bubs isn't born, I want to start my stash but don't know whether to get a couple of smalls or go straight for a 1/2 doz mediums and use sposies until they fit.

[/url]

Angel June 2012
MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 3:40pm

I didn't start on cloth until DS was 3 months as up until then he was still pooing at every feed and I wasn't organised enough yet to deal with the nappies as well as everything else.

But, my boy is just above 50th percentile for length and weight and is in mediums and is on the tightest setting but without the cross-over if that makes sense? I personally wouldn't bother with smalls, to me mediums seem to be better value for money, but that may just be me

Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 3:42pm
Tara I own something like 30 ittis!!!! Lol I love them and they work great for Lexie.. I am also excited for the limited editions to come out so heres hoping its reeeeeeeeeeeeallly soon!

WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 4:51pm
I only use them part time but I love them and yep, I stalk both NZ and Aus websites. Im dying to get my hands on a Giraffe
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived
E&L+1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E&L+1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 7:17pm
caliandjack if it was me I would go for the meds and get some prefolds and covers for the first month or so (infant sized rather than NB) they will cost less and I have found that DD has been in her med itti for ages

I only have 1 and I want MORE!!!!!
mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 8:47pm
I will buck the trend, not all babies are big or average size for that matter... Jake didnt go into his mediums AIO until 6 months and SIO a few weeks later.

Having said that, I would still probably get mediums with the view to buying some smalls if bubs is an itti bitti like mine

I cant wait for the limited editions to come out!!!!!!

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 9:04pm
My skinny man went into meds at 9 months! I had him in med SIO's over night before then though.

I really want to get a whole pile of new ones & recycle some of my older ones...just cause I can but no money & we need the money for our trip to Oz.

I have a friend who bought me a giraffe, she even told DH to make sure that I didn't buy one from Oz

Oh & I used folded flats & covers for the first 6 weeks. Didn't have to worry about size, I moved onto MCN's cause the covers I had didn't contain dairy allergy poos. Next time I'd know that a) I could use prefolds or b) that my newborn will fit smalls.
I also really want to try bitti brites. I am also gutted that I have to use disposables this weekend cause I'm away at dog shows all weekend & I don't want to wash & dry them in camp ground driers in case some one nicked them!
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 8:43am
See Jakes smalls still fitted but they were leaking.. he is not a big wetter but they just wouldnt hold the wees.... I tried stripping them but maybe I should have done it again???? Oh well, nevermind!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 9:29am

Thanks, think I'll got for a 1/2 doz mediums while I've still got an income coming in, and supplement with a mix of sposies and prefolds and maybe a couple of smalls till they fit. Seems mediums last the longest as well.

I love the itty bitty colours and they're so soft and trim.

[/url]

Angel June 2012
E&L+1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E&L+1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 9:55am
When I say ages I mean since about 4 months but she hasn't changed the snap setting since about 4.5 months. In saying that she still wears her small fuzzis and pea pod (which is my back up nappy!)
HuntersMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntersMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 9:02pm
Oh yes, I know what you mean! I check the site, their FB site and trademe daily! They look so cool and are the best MCNs we have used.

T_Rex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T_Rex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 9:23am
DD is wearing both smalls and mediums at the moment, but probably fits the smalls better still. I had enough smalls to use when out and about when she was little, and used mediums at home where it wouldn't matter so much if they leaked - and they almost never did, even though she was way lighter than they recommended.

I want to see the new limited editions! (And I'm very tempted by the last of the pink dots, but she's nearly out of smalls, and I already have one )
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 11:51am
OMG I was about to write I confess LOL, guess what thread I've been reading!

I can't wait either. I'm so glad DH hasn't been paid cause I just so want to buy some of the larges for later on at the $10 off! Plus I need some more mini boosters. Oh & I want some more wipes to start using for bums rather than the chux clothes I'm using.

Cooper is finally putting on some weight with drinking neocate so his meds are starting to be snug & we will soon be going back to one free snap in the middle!! So larges will be getting closer
Kel

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 12:15pm

Well I've made my first itti order for 2 AIO smalls on sale - in rockmelon (my fav colour) and midnight - that should get me started. $10 off each one is awesome.

[/url]

Angel June 2012
Anonymous55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anonymous55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 12:20pm
I love my ittis also!

Nina is only 10 weeks tomorrow but she doesn't fit the smalls at all and the mediums are snug and she's fine in the large!!!

Do they do xxl????
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 1:08pm
Cool C&J! Make sure you buy a trial pack as well as that's a good discount

Julia, I'm always intrigued at the different sizes of babies when they are so little. A Large would have swum on my bub, mind you he was only 6lb 11oz when he was born.
Kel

Peanut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 1:10pm
I started using ittis at 5 months and my boy went straight into larges, now at 2.5years hes still wearing the larges.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 3:01pm

So who has every colour?
Which is your preference AIOs or SIOs

[/url]

Angel June 2012
palomino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palomino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 3:19pm
Ha larges are still too gapey/wing droopy for us (are those even words!) blimmin slim leggy baby
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>