FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch Mums...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 82>
Author
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: March Mums...
    Posted: 03 March 2007 at 2:35pm
Seeing as there are about to be some March babies - and I'm sure Leish and her lil just-squeaked-into-Feb bub will be sticking with you guys!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Sponsored Links

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2007 at 3:32pm
oh she had better be....loyalty you know!!!

Well will see you guys in here after Wed sometime...might convince DH to let me play on his laptop with the new vodem when he comes to see his baby girl
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2007 at 8:38pm
Yup loyalty. I will be waiting in here for you all...
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2007 at 10:15pm
Never mind the computer BS - I might sneak up for a RL looksie

PS. Have washed the capsule head snuggler thingie all ready to be used - had gremlin drool on it
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2007 at 8:50pm
so leish - what sort of schedule (if any) is Noah in now....come on spill the details...we wanna know what we are in for....

and hope BFeeding is going ok....

You now have a weeks heads up on me so spill....
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2007 at 1:25pm
During the day, he will sleep for between three and four hours and then wake up, have a nappy change (by dad), cuddles with dad and big brother and then a feed and then just hangs out for a while before he wants a bit more of a feed and then he goes to sleep again. He is awake for about an hour when he wakes during the day. He will also have either a shower with dad or a bath (by dad) during the day. He really loves the shower.

At night, he wakes up every two to three hours and just has a nappy change and a feed and then back to bed. The midwife said that they don't sleep for as long at night time as something in the breast milk (sorry can't remember the name)is made during the night so that his day time feeds keep him fuller for longer.

Breast feeding is going really well. No dramas with my nipples and haven't had any leaking problems either. Not too painful which surprised me as I remember distinctly that I had a LOT of pain when my milk came in with Christopher. It was awful but it hasn't been like that this time.

He's such a cool baby. Really easy going and happy. Doesn't cry too much. Only really cries when he gets his nappy changed.
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2007 at 3:14pm
The milk at nght doesn't have as much fat in it to keep them full. Good to hear things are going well with Noah Leish.
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2007 at 4:43pm
Noah sounds like he's doing very very well! Well done Leish I didn't have any engorgement difficulties this time around either (kept waiting for it lol).
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2007 at 7:32pm
Ooooohh Noah and I had a shower this morning and it was soooo nice.

I know what you mean about waiting for the engorgement problems BM. I was seriously dreading it cos it is the one thing that I can distinctly remember from Christopher.
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2007 at 9:58pm
you and Noah are doing so amazingly well....you sound so beautifully relaxed...and I am sure he is doing the best he can as a result of you...and sounds like DH is being a great help....

I love hearing about you guys...you give me hope...

now i just want more photos!!!
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2007 at 12:36pm
LOL - working on that Bombshell. Got a couple of cute ones of him in his first cloth napppy.
hailstones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hailstones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2007 at 2:47pm
Oh leish... things sound like they are just peachy in your household!!!! I totally agree with bombshell.....MORE PHOTOS!!!!

Can't wait to join you in here!!!

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2007 at 5:24pm
me neither...be there soon...hopefully tomorrow...
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2007 at 6:53pm
Is it silly if i join you mums!!?? lol im a march mummy but not a new one My son turns 3 on friday
Leish it sounds like your boy is bliss! good on you on the breastfeeding front, im always in aw of people who get it right because i failed miserably at it
Oops i better get off the net as bubs is kicking like mad! as he does if im on here hunched over for too long!!
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2007 at 9:53pm
ah thats the beauty of a breech bubs...she likes me bieng hunched over...weird i know....but if i lie down im kinda lying on her!!!

of course you are welcome....

and LEISH - photos.......
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2007 at 6:00pm
Oh sorry...

Uploading the piccies will distract me from keeping an eye on the Pregnancy thread to see if BSDH has posted anything about you yet Bombshell.

And your more than welcome to join us in here Baysmum . The more the merrier!!

Christopher and Noah chilling out together

Noah peering over daddy's shoulder

Noah in his first cloth nappy

Having a sleep this afternoon showing off his thighs

Close up

Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2007 at 6:01pm
He's doing soooo well. He got weighed yesterday and has put on half a pound. Seems like we completely missed the bit where he was supposed to lose a bit of weight after birth. I suppose he did lose it but has put it all back on, and then some!! He's such a guts.
hailstones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hailstones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2007 at 6:11pm
Oh leish he is Soooo Cute!!!!!!!!! I want one!!!!!!!!!!!

Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2007 at 6:16pm
Not too long now... I want you to have one so I won't be so lonely in here!

I have Baysmum and now Bombshell will join me (welcome Bombshell and Gabriella).
Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2007 at 5:39pm
I peeked in here though I'm far from a March mummy...  and I've gotta say Leigh - what gorgeous pics of your boy(s)... Noah is so alert and so sweet!  And his big bro looks so cool - lovely family.  Sounds like you're doing a wonderful job. 
Andie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 82>