FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedEarly Signs of Pregnancy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
kellverona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellverona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Early Signs of Pregnancy
    Posted: 10 September 2008 at 2:18pm
Hey all. I know this is probably been asked be4 but can you please list all your early pregnancy symptoms??

Sponsored Links

surfergirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surfergirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2008 at 3:48pm
Light headed, wine didn't taste so good, funny (not AF) crampy feelings, AF didn't turn up, SORE boobs, tired.
That doesn't sound good at all, but I was happy to have ALL these symptoms.
Have you got something to tell us???
emz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2008 at 3:51pm
^^what she said^^!!

Having said that, I wouldn't know EARLY signs, I only got a BFP at 6 1/2 weeks so not early at all. I must have had an inkling though because there was no reason for me to take a HPT I just did it and it was a BFP.

Ooo hope it all works out for you
JD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2008 at 4:14pm
My gums started bleeding a bit when I brushed my teeth.
Chickoin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickoin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2008 at 4:48pm
My teeth felt dirty even within an hour after brushing.
I had dizzy spells/light headedness.
DH said I didn't look well and felt hot.

That started at 3 weeks (1 wk after conception) and slowly got worse until about 5 weeks.
Morning sickness arrived at 6 weeks.

BFP at 4wks

Best of luck!
Febgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Febgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2008 at 10:00am
Really tired, sore boobs, my tongue felt all fuzzy (almost as if I'd burnt it), strange CM, and and I was incredibly thirsty all the time!
lizzzzie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzzzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2008 at 10:19am
Man I feel a lot of the above symptoms!!! I REALLY hope it's not in my head, AF due tomorrow but who knows really since I only came of bcp this cycle

Chickoin's symptoms in particular sound familiar...

Edited by lizzzzie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellverona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2008 at 3:07pm

Thanks girls,

No I dont think Im pregnant.. I think my body is just tricking me now.. AF is due on Monday and starting to get the usual cramping etc.. Been feeling so tired the past week, milk tastes funny, waves of nausea, headaches and the thing that really confuses me is my boobs.

They are doing the same things my boobs did with first pregnancy. The nipples are getting darker, bumps look like pimples, disharge, and today i noticed the tiny spider veins running through them.. They are not very tender though unless I run, lol.

They have been changing for a few weeks now though so maybe Im going through some other hormonal changes?? Maybe it has something to do with weight gain?? My tummy is getting so big.. I look pregnant but Im not.

Did test a week ago and was negative but too soon too I guess.

Please no AF!!!

Chickoin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickoin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2008 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by lizzzzie lizzzzie wrote:

Man I feel a lot of the above symptoms!!! I REALLY hope it's not in my head, AF due tomorrow but who knows really since I only came of bcp this cycle

Chickoin's symptoms in particular sound familiar...

I hope you get a BFP Lizzzzie!

I forgot to mention increased CM, almost like I was about to ov again.
lizzzzie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzzzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2008 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by Chickoin Chickoin wrote:

Do you remember when that started? I just noticed that today...

WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2008 at 8:20pm

I hope you get a BFP Lizzzzie!

Ohhh I hope so too
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived
lizzzzie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzzzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2008 at 12:24pm
Thanks Ri and Chickoin!!! Me too!!!

Wow it's sooo hard not to get your hopes up

Another symptom I have is that I've completely gone off chocolate, I love chocolate! Also I have been waking up hungover without having anything to drink. No idea what that could be related to though. I also had a tiny bit of spotting last Saturday (I should say spot cuz that's all it was) with some cramping but now I sort of feel like AF is on her way
I'm also worried everything I'm feeling is psychological! I'm sure I'm not the only one, but it's not easy is it!

The waiting game is so hard, really want to test today but DH wants me to wait until tomorrow. Even then it could be too early, but I did one of those ticker things from lilypie and it said today was testing day.

I just want to know!

*rant over*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellverona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2008 at 2:01pm

good luck everyone.. ooo so exciting..

I think I might be just overthinking things and just gettnig all these symptoms cos I just want it soooo bad, lol...

Today my mouth is just so dry and milk tastes off... argh!!!.. AF feels like its definately on its way

lizzzzie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzzzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2008 at 2:25pm
Yea me too kelleverona, good luck all the same

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2008 at 8:23pm
Liz you can most definitely test today if AF is due today or tomorrow

Chickoin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickoin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2008 at 7:06pm

Do you remember when that started? I just noticed that today...

Hmmm, probably at about 3.5 weeks, just leading up to when AF was due when I'm usually quite dry.

Oh, and I didn't get sore boobs until about 5 weeks and it was a totally different kind of sore than normal AF achy boobs.

Got my BFP on the day AF was due, it was REALLY faint but when DH held it up to the lamp at the right angle we could see that wonderful line lol

Have you tested yet?
Chickoin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickoin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2008 at 7:11pm
kellverona, usually I crave milk when AF is coming but I didn't really feel like it that month. Not like I was totally off it but just wasn't loving it (now I can't get enough!)

Lizzzzie, I remember DH eating a cookie time near me early on and it smelt so bad! I seriously couldn't understand why anyone would like to eat chocolate and cookie together! That went away at about 13wks though and I decided they were the best cookie in the world lol

I hope you girls are both still AF-free

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellverona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2008 at 9:17pm

Heya, AF due tomorrow.. Getting cramping, and pain on lower right side of tummy.

My breasts are having burning sensation in them now and my tummy is burning in the upper region, making me feel nauseous..

Cheese is also tasting funny now and lemondade and manderins taste poison..

Im so hoping AF is not coming.. Will soon see I guess.

Ive decided if Im not pregnant this month Im going to go on a diet cos my tummy is just soooooo huge.. You would swear I was pregnant, lol. seriously. Then concentrate on that more than getting pregnant then maybe it will happen...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2008 at 9:47pm
Kellie that is sounding promissing

Liz have you tested yet???

lizzzzie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzzzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2008 at 9:19am
Chikoin, thanks for replying, that's interesting about the chocolate smells for you! I haven't had any aversions to smell, just haven't felt like chcolate like I normally do.

Yup, I tested, but wasn't super excited to report my BFN That was yesterday, AF normally arrives yesterday or the day before, today at the latest, but that was when I was on the BCP so who knows what will happen this cycle. I suppose there's still a chance, and the syptoms I've been feeling haven't gone away, I dunno. Guess I just need to continue with the waiting game. If AF stays away I'll test again this weekend. Until then, I'm gonna "try" not to think about it. I have had a pain off and on where I guess my ovaries would be, is that normal? Or symtomatic of anything?

Good luck kellverona! Your signs are sounding positive!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>