FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOMG?!?!?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OMG?!?!?!
    Posted: 06 March 2008 at 3:40pm

I just took a HPT- 11DPO and middle of the day- assumed it was a BFN cos nothing came up instantly..walked to computor, left a message on the 2WW thread and gone back to loo to check again...and there seems to be a very faint line! OMG. It's real faint. But you can def see it adn I went back within the 5 minute mark. OMG. I can see it against a white surface and a coloured one but is ultra light.

Aaargh what is it? BFP or a mistake or the control line...?

Sponsored Links

ezza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2008 at 3:58pm
OMG emmecat.
i'm praying, hoping, wishing, hoping that its your BFP.
fingers crossed babe

you must test tomorrow morning again and tell us STRAIGHT AWAY!~
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2008 at 4:12pm
ohhhh fingers crossed....test in the morning with fmu and let us know.

You know this is going to taunt you until tomorrow morning...the pitfalls of testing early...

josephnia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josephnia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2008 at 4:14pm
I have my fingers crossed for you too, but definitely sounds promising as the sample wouldn't be as strong as if it was first mornig pee. Good luck!!
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2008 at 4:14pm

My MIL just turned up....grrr thought it was DP coming home early!!  She's only just gone but I've now re-looked at the test....there's def a very very faint line there but how can I tell if it's a BFP or a control line? It did appear within the 5 min time slot...but still....ah AF will prob show tomorrow and it'll all be over

Aaargh

Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2008 at 4:16pm
I'll re-test tomorrow if AF doesn't turn up. I can't believe it. Must be a mistake.

Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2008 at 4:22pm
okay my suggestion is to put it out your head if possible and just wait till tomorrow, and dont show it to DH just encase

but if it came up within the 5mins then i would say its pos...fingers crossed for yah

emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2008 at 4:24pm
Sounds positive emmecat! Good luck chicky - try with FMU either tomorrow or Sat to get a darker line!
If it appeared within the first 5 mins I'd say a BFP!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
AngieBabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2008 at 4:27pm
I'm with the others, if it's within the 5min time limit I'd say its a BFP but test again in the morning with more concentrated FMU to double-check... I have everything crossed for you!! (well, bar my legs, it is OV time for me )
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2008 at 4:27pm
I will show DP to see if he sees a line...its def there but good to get a second opinion. Will re-test tomorrow too with FMU. Can you get false positives?

Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2008 at 4:29pm

Originally posted by AngieBabe AngieBabe wrote:

I'm with the others, if it's within the 5min time limit I'd say its a BFP but test again in the morning with more concentrated FMU to double-check... I have everything crossed for you!! (well, bar my legs, it is OV time for me )

LMAO!! Yeah keep those open Angie!!

Will just have to sit it out and try again in the morning. Bugger. I've used these tests before when I got a BFN and there was def nothing there those times. Nada. Not even a shadow of a control line or anything.

Hmmmm.

AngieBabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2008 at 4:32pm
It's highly unlikely to get false positives, much more likely to get false negatives and your's definitly doesn't sound like that! hehe, the only thing I'd be hesitant about is the colour of the line if it's pink or blue tinged (depending on dye colour) as opposed to a greyish-silvery colour as the second kind could be evap line.

Ohhh best of luck for the morning, I can't wait! (living vicariously through you until I get to testing time in a couple of weeks!!)
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2008 at 4:38pm

Well it looks more light pinky to me than any other colour but it's terribly faint. Would it be possible to get an evaporation line within the 5 minute mark? Can hardly see it at all now adn it's gone a bit hairy since my cat came into the room. Eeeeww

how do I put a photo in?

Edited by Emmecat

Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2008 at 5:03pm
Eeeepppp, when I did my first hpt a VERY SUPER faint line came up, and again and again when I kept testing lol. The line was SOOOOO faint DF said I was seeing things, but I swear I wasnt. I was about the same amount of DPO as you aswell! It will be faint cos its early!
But definitly wait and test again with FMU adn see what happens(in saying that though, I did this and got a BFN!! even after my BFP's, but then a digital a few days later said I was definitly preggers).

Good Luck and it sounds like a bfp to me

Edited by Sheza

Leelee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leelee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2008 at 5:15pm
OOH I have my fingers crossed for you, hope it is a BFP
mylilmosaic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mylilmosaic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2008 at 5:17pm
OMG Emmecat ive got my fingers crossed for you, but it sounds like it could be a positive

What brand of HPT are you using and does it have a control line and then a faint second test line?

Ooohhh I can't wait till tomorrow, like ezza said it has to be one of us this month
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2008 at 5:56pm

Hi ladies, I'm using an internet brand kindly donated to me (along with some OPKs) from a lovely lady on this board

I keep going back and looking at it. It looks like it's faded a bit. Is still a super faint line and I *think* it's pinky colour.... But it's visable against a white background and when I put it next to my 3 OPKS I've been peeing on the last few days (  ), you can def see it, albeit lightly.

Argh maybe I'm imagining it or maybe it's a control line and AF will turn up tomorrow or the next day. I'll feel like such a dick.

Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2008 at 5:57pm
Jaxs- yes it has a super pink control line then my line super super faint, barely there haha

JadeC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JadeC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2008 at 6:01pm
Take a pic and post it!!

(You can use photobucket to upload pics, then post the bit here to get it to show up, might need to resize it though and photobucket can do that!)

That said, a pink line is a pink line is a pink line!!!
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2008 at 6:03pm
I took a pic but don't know how to post it? Can I upload it from my PC to here? Or does it have to be on photobucket or snapfish?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>