FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockednot sure

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: not sure
    Posted: 06 October 2006 at 9:42am
I am only 2 days late, but i am never late, and i am having all the same symptoms etc i had when i was pregnant with Rhiannon.

I did a test last night but it came back neg, but then it did that with Rhiannon as well, it took 2 weeks for the tests to come back postive.

my flatmate said that i could just be late, but my boobs are so sore its not funny, sure they get sore when i am due for my period, but im just sitting here and they are aching, and i feel nauseous as well...

oh well will just have to wait and see....im trying not to get my hopes up, but hey you know how it is

Sponsored Links

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2006 at 9:51am
ooohhh! it sounds promising kazzle! but as you say, you do try not to get your hopes up
good luck!!

aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2006 at 9:52am
HAve you tried tested in the morning? I guess if you are it may take a while like it did with Rhiannon. Fingers crossed you get the result you are after
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2006 at 10:11am
thanks, but im not going to get my hopes up, i am still getting mild stomach cramps and that awful flooding feeling but nothing has happened yet, but will keep you posted.

Jay_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2006 at 11:49am
Haha, you weren't kidding when you said you were going to try for #2 soon!!! Good luck, whichever way you want it to go!!!!
my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2006 at 2:01pm
man i thought i was preggie again and was panicking! But good luck, hope you get the result you want.
mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2006 at 7:51pm
goodluck kaz, if you are pregnant the age gap is awesome
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2006 at 8:00pm
Good luck...I hope you do get the result you want! I'll be looking forward to hearing the outcome!

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2006 at 8:55pm
Didja test?!?! Here's hoping!!
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2006 at 2:56pm
i did a test yesterday morning but i came back negative, but it still hasnt arrived, so i am now 5 days late, by last month, but last month i was 4 days early.

so if i go by normal cycle then i am 1 day late.

oh i dont know what to do now

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2006 at 6:08pm
Do you chart? Could be possible you didnt ovulate till later hence the late period and negative test.

Could also explain the reason you got such a late positive on your last pregnancy test when you were preggy last...
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2006 at 6:56pm
The suspense is starting to kill me already!! I suppose only thing is to wait a few more days.

Or can you pop along to your doctor and get a blood test done?

Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2006 at 8:41pm
the last time i got a blood test done it came back negative, then 1 week later i got a postive on a pee stick test.

the wait is frustrating, i am getting lots of stomach cramps and that horrid let down feeling, and after running to the loo, NOTHING

my boobs hurt, im peeing heaps, and i want to throw up at the smell of perfume,

Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2006 at 8:14am
sounds like your pregnant
Id suggust getting a blood test and anybe another pee one while you are at the doctors?
Jay_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2006 at 9:35am
Sure does sound like you're pregnant!! Ahhhh, hurry up BFP, I wanna know!!!
mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2006 at 9:38am
i agree it sounds like you are! oh i hope so! goodluck kaz...
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2006 at 10:16am
Thanks guys, i am going to wait a couple of days and if nothing then make an appointment for thursday or friday at the doctors

Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2006 at 11:09am
Dare I say....it is sounding promising! I can't wait to hear!

Jay_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2006 at 12:26pm
ok, can anyone tell me if, when you get pregnant whilst still breastfeeding, are the symptoms still the same as if you are not pregnant???
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2006 at 12:43pm
yes you can. I didn't get too much in the way of symptoms for either boys, so not sure if it means you don't get as many symptoms if breastfeeding, or just i was "lucky"...good luck for whatever result you hope for!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>