FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHamilton Ladies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Nefertiti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nefertiti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hamilton Ladies
    Posted: 03 January 2009 at 4:42pm
I am wondering if there is still a coffee group going? I did notice there hadn't been any posts in the thread since October.

Anyway......I already have children who are all school age, and am 25 weeks pregnant. I don't know too many people and would like to get out and socalise a bit more.

If the coffee group is still going, is it ok to come along but not have a child to bring yet lol

If not..is anyone interested in a regular coffee group (pregnant, childless - anything goes)...just to get out and meet new people and get out of the house lol....

I'm not too sure if people will see this....when I come online I just click "Active Topics"....so if you know a Hamiltonion who'd be interested, direct her to this thread
Sponsored Links

Jessandmika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessandmika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2009 at 9:56pm
HEY!!! email me kbay_princess@hotmail.com if you want a new friend.
Lol Im moving there in 2 weeks and wont know anyone!!! :)
I would also like to attend coffee/play groups, possible without a child (PMSL) as she is starting daycare before I start Uni.
NovemberMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 12:54pm
the coffee group kind of faded but yeah Id be interested in going to another one.

just let me know what day and time and will see if I can be there :)

Nefertiti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nefertiti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 7:26pm
Hi Jessica, I have sent you an email :)

Hi Jasmine. I'm pretty flexible with days and times. I work and study from home so am easily about to fit things around that.

How did the previous group work? I remember reading the thread early last year I think, and from that I gathered you met about once a month at others members homes? I'm ok with that, but would like to make it a little bit closer than once a month :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 8:11pm
generally met every fortnight and just took turns.

MS_JDM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MS_JDM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2009 at 11:50am
Hi Hamilton Mums!
Im Leisa, I am moving to Cambridge early March, I am excited and all very nervous at the same time leaving all my friends and family behind! I hope to make some new friends up there soon!

I am mum to one little boy Oliver who is now 3!!!
My contact is car4naticgurl@hotmail.com msn or email.

Chat soon x
BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2009 at 4:58pm

Im a hamy mum,
im keen for a coffee group i have one with my AN class but it'd good to meet some OH babyers too, as i cant seen to be able to convert them.
Pm me if you want to do a lake walk or a mums n bubs movie or jut a coffee and a big slab of chocolate cake, coz we're allowed.

Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

busyissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busyissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2009 at 1:29pm
Hi there,
If you ladies have set up a coffee group I would love to come along if thats ok, just let me know.
My email is saffrondaya@hotmail.com
SezG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SezG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 10:39am
Hi,

I am also interested in meeting mums and babies - giving my little mischa a chance to interact a bit with other children. I am just new to Hamilton so would also love the chance to meet new people.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2009 at 2:32pm

I'd be happy to host at my place if anyone would like. I have a fairly big lounge, backyard, paddling pool, deck. 

Im free monday's wednesdays and friday's.

Tuesdays my an CG go for walks around the lake and thursday we do a house meet.

Sarah Mum to,

palomino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palomino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2009 at 5:09pm
im a hamilton person also. keen to meet new ladies and babies :)
busyissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busyissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2009 at 6:22pm
Monday or Wednesdays would be great for me. Thanks for being the brave one Sarah and getting things rolling!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2009 at 6:52pm

Your welcome, I'm thinking wednesday's too.

Fortnightly?
and morning or afternoon??

Will Pm all who want to know my address and times and dates when we're all sorted.

Sarah Mum to,

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2009 at 9:07pm
mornings would suit me as my girl has swimming lessons at 11:30am.

I wouldn't be able to come next Wednesday (have something already on 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month during school term.

aussiegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussiegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2009 at 8:02am
hey, yep Im keen wednesdays are my day off so can you please PM me sarahbetha
Mum to Hayley **30.6.08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2009 at 10:07pm

Ok then fortnightly on a wednesday. 9.30am that gives us 2 hrs for those that have things on after that. and it'll be after most of the morning traffic then.

Shall we start on the 25th???

Sarah Mum to,

aussiegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussiegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2009 at 3:18pm
25 th good for me And fortnightly is great, as we are moving 30 mins out of town so won't be coming into ham all the time is good for the petrol usage!
Mum to Hayley **30.6.08
SezG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SezG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2009 at 4:46pm
Yes count me in too, that suits perfectly

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2009 at 6:26pm

ok have sent you all a PM if you haven't recieved it let me know before then, or if someone isnt in the above posts i can pm you to.

Sarah Mum to,

Leissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2009 at 11:42pm
Hi :) my names Lisa. I have a 2 and a half month old son. I'm from Raglan but would be keen to come to Hamilton to meet up with some other mums. I might not be able to make the 25th but could come next time if I can't make it then. Can you please PM me too. Thanx
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>