FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMy turn now ... (warning long)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kezplanet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kezplanet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My turn now ... (warning long)
    Posted: 18 August 2007 at 10:04pm
We were a day off 12 weeks & I had been spotting very lightly whigh I thought was odd as had not had this problem while carrying either of the girls, mw was really good said it does happen to alot of women with no problems, she asked if I felt like I was getting my period or felt heavy which I didn't. So we booked in for a 12 week translucency scan (was able to get a cancellation that day but the bleeding had already changed got heavier & was passing clots (sorry if tmi). When we were about to go in for scan I was in the toilet & the nurse said to my mum I hope she's not emptying her bladder & mum told her that the spotting had turned to heavy bleeding. So we did the scan which showed nothing, she did an internal scan where she could see where things had been happening, but alas now sign of any baby left. She was very nice about it all and said that sometimes the baby doesn't even form properly it may have just taken a while for me to mc. As I said to her with the amount of time I had spent on the toilet that day I would be surprised if there was anything left!!
My mw called me again today to see how I was going & said things had slowed down but there was still a few good sized clots coming thru, so she is referring me fo cwh for a scan to check that all has passed, would rather not have d & c as healing will be quicker without one so hopefully all goes well
As I only joined here after the birth of Anastasia and havn't talked about my past much, very few will know that this is my 3rd mc, the other 2 occuring 1 each before my pregnancys with the girls, main difference being they were very early bout 5 & 6 weeks, so we had told everyone thinking we were safe but nevermind we will get thru this one also & hope to follow my previous trend I got preg 3 mths after 1st mc & next month with 2nd so hopefuly body just doing a "cleanout" before carrying to full term again.
Thanks for listening/reading
Kerryn, Mum to
Ashlyn(29/3/04), Anastasia(1/11/05) & Abigail (24/02/09)
Sponsored Links

my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2007 at 10:12pm
oh no, so sorry to hear that. 12 weeks is so far along, it sucks aye, you think your sweet and then its such a shock. Take care of yourself.
caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2007 at 9:25am
Very sorry to hear of your loss. Thinking of you.
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2007 at 9:47am
Very sorry for your loss. Sorry to say this but MC just plain suck. I hate it that is has to happen to good people. Not that anyone should ever go through one but I just hate it and it never makes sense.

Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2007 at 1:20pm

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2007 at 1:36pm
Kerryn - your story sounds very similar to mine - had got to 12 weeks then for me it was 3 days before my scan I started bleeding. It's so damn hard to think that you get to that important 12 week milestone (or are almost there) and this happens.... we had just told everyone in the week before my m/c too, and I found it hard (and felt a wee bit embarassed even, to go round and tell everyone that we weren't pg anymore).
Our u/s showed us our wee baby, but baby was still and had stopped growing at about 9 weeks. I couldn't believe that 3 weeks had passed with me carrying on as normal (being pg) and not knowing anything... how did it take that long for my bleeding to start.

Big hugs to you chick, there are always so many unanswered questions, be strong for your two girls and hopefully you'll follow your trend of getting pg soon! That's what I'm hoping!

love
emma
xx

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2007 at 2:03pm
 Sorry to hear your loss Luvvy. Bighugs

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Bumble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2007 at 3:04pm
formerly known as "Bee"

Ethan ~ March 2003 Big 6 year old school boy!
Micah ~ Aug 2008 ~ Smiley pants who loves telephones!
kezplanet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kezplanet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2007 at 7:01pm
Thank you so much for your support ladies.
Emma, it really takes the wind out of your sales, but hopefully you will have luck soon, the nurse also said to me it can take a while for the mc to happen so we will never know, we will just look forward to trying again, & taking care of the treasures that I already have.
Kerryn, Mum to
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2007 at 8:40pm
Thinking of you Kerryn, yell out if there's anything I can do.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2007 at 2:04pm
I'm really sorry to hear that Kerryn
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2007 at 8:04pm
Im so sorry I know how you feel as my DF and I had a m/c a little over a month ago.
I hope you are doing ok ((hugs))

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 3:52pm
I found out at my 12 week scan with last baby too..and I had no bleeding at all....so yeah i know how you feel aan just wanted to say how sorry i am:(
Mum to two amazing boys!
kezplanet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kezplanet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 10:05pm
Thanks everyone, doing good at the moment, it has been good also that DH has been off work sick for 2 days, not good that he has been sick but he has been able to help out this week & I have been able to get some extra sleep and care while getting my body back & getting strength back after a very tiring weekend.
Kerryn, Mum to
tropics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2007 at 5:03pm
So Sorry to hear Kez
I had the same thing at my 12 week scan so I know what your going through big hugs and take care of yourself xoxoxox
[/url]
 Post Reply Post Reply