FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAll Growed Up

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All Growed Up
    Posted: 22 August 2007 at 11:25am
Nyah had her first school visit today, she's luckily enough to be going to the same school as her brother. (we are out of zone) She behaved so well and seemed to really click with her new teacher and class mates.

We have another visit next Wednesday and she'll start on the 10th September (2 days before baby is due).

Have to say it was quite funny watching her; not only did she take it all in like a pro, she's the tallest in the class out of the boys and the girls!!

So proud of my girl... Now will have to see how mum copes with all this

Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Sponsored Links

caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 11:54am
Awwww, how cute!
I'm going to be dreadful when mine go off to school, I'll probly spend the whole first day watching through the window and crying, lol!
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 7:20pm
What school does is she going to they look so little when they first start school
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 9:35pm
Aww I just love the new entrant classes they are all so cute! Great that she is already getting to know some friends too! Very best of luck for her first day!

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
 Post Reply Post Reply