FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThankyou

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thankyou
    Posted: 03 September 2007 at 7:41am
I just wanted to say thankyou to everyone who has lent their eyes and cyber arms for lots of hugs over the past few days, while its been hard you guys have all helped to ease the pain

So thankyou from the bottom of my heart

Sponsored Links

nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2007 at 8:44am
awwww you so deserve it, it seems so long ago since I had mine and if I was still preggers I would be due in a couple of weeks, hard to imagine really.
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2007 at 3:49pm
It's scary isn't it Nic, i keep thinking the same thing here too. It feels like there are so many at the moment, but maybe it's just that this forum lets us all know we can have that support and not have to brush it all away and deal with it on our own.

So Kaz, no probs, as Nic Said, you deserve it!
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2007 at 8:01pm
Aww Kaz its no problem at all Thats what friend are for

Post Reply Post Reply