FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedbleeding TMI

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bleeding TMI
    Posted: 04 September 2007 at 4:25pm
i was told that after my dnc i would have maybe 4 days of spotting just like a light period

well i had nothing on the saturday, went through 5 pads on the sunday, nothing yesterday and lots of bleeding today, and today i have also gotten what feels like ovualation pains.

i wonder how long this bleeding will go on for and its definitley not spotting its like having a semi heavy period, but with no clots or anything...sorry i know tmi

Sponsored Links

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2007 at 7:30pm
Sorry to say, but i too had this, fairly okayish for the first few days then mega pain and cramping and had lots of blood loss and clots etc. I was freaking out (am sure if you trawl back through the posts in here somehwere you'll find it) Midwife told me that it was my body's way of getting rid of anything that was left in there, which obviously they'd left a bit in there. I had a few really bad days, lost heaps of clots and tissue then went back to a normal period type of bleeding for about a week or so after that.

If it continues or you start feeling yucky at all, call your midwife, if there's anything left theres the risk of infection if your body doesn't get rid of it by itself.

Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2007 at 9:25pm
Hugs Kazzle. I had only spotting for a few days after my d and c, it was very light but it did go on for 10 or so days.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
tropics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2007 at 7:43pm
Hey Kazzle I had light spoting for almost 6 days then got heavier day 7 the MW and Dr thought it may have been from doing to much and not resting, do seek midical advice if it doesnt get lighter, and I hope you have been resting
[/url]
 Post Reply Post Reply