FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLook out Palmy here we come!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2007 at 8:14pm
Hey all have been offline with moving , Emma are you going to do Mcd's lunch on Thurs cos I could be in for that if anyone else is keen???
Sponsored Links

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2007 at 8:17pm
Yep I still things thats the plan!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2007 at 8:20pm
4 more sleeps!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2007 at 8:26pm
I'm getting quite excited about it all!
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2007 at 8:36pm
i may even - shock horror - clean the house...
AndysMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2007 at 10:52pm
[QUOTE=busymum] I have a stack of 50 disposables (which I just chucked through the d/w when we used them ) so I can bring them along if you like QUOTE] hehe I was thinking "what the hell is she doing putting disposable nappies through the dish washer?ewww "!!! hehehe
Just found out about Kelz and Emma coming! I'm obviously so out of the circel of trust :(

Andy and I would be interested in coming to something.... not nights though as nights aren't very fun. Waking every 20mins tonight
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2007 at 11:03pm
LOL Laura, or is it just to do with not reading the right posts?
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2007 at 8:58am
Laura, come for a walkie with lunch afterwards
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2007 at 10:03am
2 more sleeps til we leave! 3 more sleeps til we hit Palmy!

MON 17 Sept- Travel from Taupo to Palmy. Settle in!
TUES 18 - "Oct bubs run roit" day
WED 19 - Big girls play date (? time/location)
Pot luck dinner at Lizzle's 5pm
THURS 20 -Walk then lunch at McD's and probably shopping! Lol!
FRI 21- Back to Whakatane

ETA- feel free to correct me! Lol!

Edited by Kellz

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2007 at 10:06am
Yeah, I just don't read the right, obviously very important threads. hehehe
A walk and lunch sounds lovely. I need to stop being so shy and pathetic and get out and meet some new peeps. Hopefully I can have a wee sneaky meeting of KellZ and Emma at the airport when I drop Katherine and Emma Rose off to fly home.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2007 at 10:06am
oh, guess I won't be meeting them at the airport! lol
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2007 at 10:10am
Lol! Nope we doing a big road trip! If I didnt live 4 hrs from Auck then it would have been easier to fly!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2007 at 10:12am
Really looking forward to meeting you Kellz

Off to wake Andy to take him to the doc. So typical that he'd FINALLY be sleeping! Going to be late too
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2007 at 10:16am
Lol! Yeah Isla only ever sleeps when I HAVE to go somewhere ! Hope he is ok. Dont worry, Im sure they used to Mums and bubs being late!
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2007 at 10:29am

WED 19 - Big girls play date (? time/location)
THURS 20 -Walk then lunch at McD's and probably shopping! Lol! Then dinner at my house.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2007 at 10:34am
LOL Becks was just coming to add that!

So who's coming to lunch on Thurs? Stacey, Nicola, Laura, Kellz, me.
Teresa, Andie and Becks are you coming? From memory Liz and Janine are working?
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2007 at 10:42am
WED 19 - Big girls' play date (2pm? at Janine's house - PM her for her address if you're coming!)
THURS 20 -Walk (11am?) then lunch (12pm?) at McD's on the Square and probably shopping! Lol! Then dinner (for Kellz and Maya) at Becks' house.

Janine please confirm the time

Oh no! Just realised I have booked Plunket and the doc on Wednesday afternoon! *hurries to rebook dates!*
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2007 at 12:28pm

Yep i'll be there as i'm a coming walking too.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2007 at 12:36pm
I'll be walking up an appetite for McD's! lol!
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2007 at 12:39pm
I'll be there for lunch so long as the kiddies aren't exhausted from Wednesday Sorry Emma didn't see your post until now (musta taken me a while to post lol)

ETA: Actually, no.

Edited by busymum
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>