FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYAY for super absorbent new HC inserts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2007 at 11:21am
I used my two new inserts last night and we had no leaks, and he slept in until 7.20am. Yay

Sponsored Links

Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2007 at 12:52pm
That's really great news that Spencer was dry this morning

Btw, HC inserts are $7 no matter what size you get (smalls or medium/large)
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2007 at 3:45pm

Woohoo cuppatea...Thats awesome!!!!!!!!

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2007 at 3:53pm
I've ordered a couple of these to see how good they are because this morning Daniel had a small leak and that was with a fuzzi insert, a peapod insert and 2 hemp inserts!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't really stuff much more into his nappies!
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2007 at 8:24am
Well we tried 2 HC inserts last night, there was still a lil leak this morning, but not as big as the leak from all the other crap I was putting in his night time nappy. So will try a different combination tonight.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2007 at 9:04am
Is Daniel in a small nappy still? Perhaps you might need to upsize to a medium for his night nappy? The inserts for mediums and up are bigger
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2007 at 9:08am
Nope he's in a medium at night so he soaked through 2 of the large inserts. And they were well and truely soaked!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2007 at 9:44am
far out those 2 are usually fine for Caitlin.

Perhaps try 3 (or more) then? You can fit heaps into a HC
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2007 at 10:58am
Nah I'll just add a hemp insert or two to it cause they are far trimmer.

And no offence or nothing and I'm sure they are great nappies but I'm not willing to pay $30 for a "plain" normal looking nappy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2007 at 11:48am
fair enough... but you're paying $30 for the performance of the nappy not just the looks.

I've spent $40 on a Baby Harmony nappy just for looks (was totally custom made with diamontes on ) and it perfoms ok but is only for day time use.

If you want a "workhorse" nappy that will last more than 1 child you've got to pay for the investment

Edited by Two Blondinis
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2007 at 12:24pm
Yes and no.. Some of my cheaper nappies show less "wear and tear" and the elastic is holding up better than my more expensive nappies
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2007 at 3:46pm
im loving these HC nappies and inserts!! they have to be the best nappy iv used so far (and iv used quite a few so far)
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2007 at 4:43pm

Originally posted by kebakat kebakat wrote:

Nope he's in a medium at night so he soaked through 2 of the large inserts. And they were well and truely soaked!

I use 2HC inserts and a peapod insert for night time use with no leaks. Maybe you could put a booster in as well.

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2007 at 4:47pm

I hear my HC nappy and insert too. I wish I had brought more at the P&C show as sadly are out of my price range at normal price

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12