FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked"No, Mummy...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "No, Mummy...
    Posted: 17 September 2007 at 9:00am
not those nappies! I want my other nappy!" and Josiah picked up the disposibles I'd got out for him and Xavier, and put them back in their bedroom. He came out with a cloth nappy and proceeded to look for inserts! Nat and I tried to tell him that the bamboo inserts were not dry enough to use, but he just kept saying "I want my night nappy!"

Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
Sponsored Links

cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2007 at 9:04am
ahh that is so cute

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2007 at 9:07am
hehe they must feel much nicer on his butt!

Edited by kebakat
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2007 at 9:35am
awww too cute!

I've done a demo for an older toddler and when I put the nappy on her she said "aww soft Mum" and patted her bum

I can see the ads now "8 out of 10 kids prefer MCN"
buzimumto3boys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzimumto3boys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2007 at 9:41am
My son is the same... though due to our drier being broken and all the bad weather I have been using sposies a bit too often... But when he sees his cloth naps he gets all excited!! Im worried in summer being in his MCNs all the time he might not want to toilet train!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply