FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWelly buggy walk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2007 at 9:44pm
Sounds about right. You don't want to take the Aotea or Murphy off ramp, take the one after that. Like Michelle said turn right onto (whatever street that is) then left (which is a funny little give way intersection. Then you go straight up Tinakori Rd, through a set of lights, and some shops, and another set of lights and on the left up a bit further is a big gate to the gardens. That's the main entrance. I would be stuffed if I had to go in any other entrance because I only know that one!

Anyway, until I see it raining tomorrow morning, I'm still in they're going to have 2 trails - a longer, hilly one and a shorter, flatter one. I've already decided I'm not pushing 12+kg Ashlee plus 12kg of pram up hills LMAO!!
Sponsored Links

missy_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missy_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2007 at 10:56pm
I've decided on the shorter flatter one as I'll get to the coffee faster :) Actually I should do the longer walk as I ate two lunches today. My second one consisted of 3/4 tub of yoghurt, a cream lamington and bacon and egg pie.
Michelle

missy_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missy_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2007 at 10:58pm
haha just re-read my instructions and they are wrong. Sorry. Lucky Kirsten is leading and not me :)
Michelle

baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2007 at 4:36pm
Don't forget to do your participation satisfaction surveys!!! I 'commented' about them running out of coffee hehe!
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2007 at 10:55pm

Thankyou for reminding me Oh and the steep hills with prams

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
meow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2007 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by Kels Kels wrote:

Thankyou for reminding me Oh and the steep hills with prams

sorry, can't join you.. but lmao @ this, as we live in Wgtn and it's something you get used to! (or not! lol).

baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2007 at 8:43am
That WAS ridiculous. And that lady who we got chatting to when we got there said 'oh yes, it only took us 1/2 an hour but we didn't have prams with us'... Surely for a BUGGY walk, you'd test it out with a pram!!! Anyway, it was a good workout haha! I always look forward to the next one so it can't be all that bad lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12