FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWelly buggy walk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welly buggy walk
    Posted: 24 September 2007 at 5:07pm

Thursday 4th October 2007 from 10am. The Botanic Gardens (Sound Shell Lawn)

Just wondering who is coming from welly as I managed to get the day off so I am heading in with my 3 kids

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Sponsored Links

baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2007 at 8:34pm
Me, me!!! I registered for it already. I reckon we take some picnic blankets and food for the kidlets and make a day out of it.
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2007 at 9:33pm
Oh do we have to register? Woops. Best get on to that. I am planning on coming. Have to try and get the day off first though.

I'm down for picnic blankets and food. And food for the kidlets too
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2007 at 10:03pm

woohoo we gonna have a picnic party!!! I reckon it will be a great day to end the school holidays for the school kids

daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2007 at 8:50pm
Sorry ladies, can't make it - I'm meeting with a midwife at 12.
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
missy_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missy_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2007 at 10:49pm
I'll be there. Hopefully its a beautiful day.
Michelle

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2007 at 7:57am

Rain, hail or shine I told the girls we are still going...as long as it isnt cancelled of course. Can someone please post some directions for me please. Im not good with driving in Welly, I get lost within seconds lol

baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2007 at 8:22am
Maybe we can convoy, Kels? Although I'm not sure I want to be the leader LOL! I think I know where I'm going...

ETA: yep, I know where I'm going

Edited by baalamb
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2007 at 3:46pm

Convoy it is then, I will come down to yours and follow you from there... Hehehe if Jaana is coming too then we will look like a right parade hehehe

chonni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2007 at 10:31am
how do u register for it? i would love to go
baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2007 at 2:37pm
Register through here

Can't wait!
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2007 at 2:48pm
Oh, is it this Thursday? I thought it was last Thursday! Umm... I'll think about it, depends on how well everyone is
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2007 at 6:40pm

Ooo we cant wait either!!!

baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2007 at 5:04pm
Anyone know what happens if it's raining/pouring/crappy?

The website said they're expecting in excess of 400 people!!! I'm thinking we need to head in about 9 if that's the case hahaha. It's just our 2 car convoy if it goes ahead, Kels.
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2007 at 6:49pm

Great Kirst. I wil head down to yours just after 8.30 if thats ok with you?

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2007 at 7:03pm

I told the girls we are going rain, hail or shine lol!!

baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2007 at 7:14pm
So I guess you're not going to straighten your hair then, Kels?! It might get wet hehe. Well, I'm not going if it's raining or hailing LOL, but will if it's just overcast
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2007 at 7:38pm

Hair is straighten so if its raining my kids will be coming home with one of the jackson five

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2007 at 7:45pm

I had a look on the weather channel and it said that it is cloudy tomorrow with rain in the evening so if your not going to come Kirst, can you please post me some directions. I couldnt find any on the buggy walking website, Its probably there but Im blind

missy_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missy_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2007 at 9:25pm
I think this is the way but I can't be 100% on this. You want to be in the left lane and take the Hawkestone off ramp, which is the third off ramp that leads up to St Marys college (the offramps before this are Aotea, then Murphy) Turn right onto Tinakori Road. Keep on driving until you get to the botanical gardens. I think you have to drive through a couple sets of lights.
Michelle

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>