FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOctober 07 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 795796797798799 802>
Author
Bel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2011 at 12:12pm
Message from Peachy:

Baby girl born at 9.58am this morning! Camryn Nicole 49cm, 3.5kgs. Both of us are doing great!

Congrats!! So pleased to hear all went well XX

Edited by Bel
Mum to two beautiful kids   
Luke (09.11.2007)
Amy (01.04.2009)
Sponsored Links

kabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2011 at 12:19pm
Great news..we were right with guessing another girl!

Salifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2011 at 12:49pm
Wonderful news....!!! Very exciting!!!

Does anyone know if Peachy went into labour naturally? Or did she have to be induced in the end??

Oh I do hope she had a better experience than last time...can't wait to hear more !
NikkiB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikkiB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2011 at 12:51pm
Congratulations Peachy, DH & Miss L!!!!

Another little girl

I hope you are all ok and recovering well.

Big hugs
xoxo
A very lucky mummy to two gorgeous boys:
RB 3/10/2008
JB 29/12/2009
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2011 at 1:10pm
Congratulations peachy and family! Can't wait to see pics! So she did end up being smaller than Lauren.
Bel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2011 at 1:39pm
Sal, I think it was an elective cs - but will need peachy to confirm that one!
Luke (09.11.2007)
Amy (01.04.2009)
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2011 at 1:44pm
Forgot to say i love her name!
babyg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2011 at 3:14pm
Oh wow - congratulations Peachy and family, I too love the name Glad to hear it went really well and Peachy is feeling so good, what a blessing I don't think anyone picked her to be less than 8lb!

Congrats on your nephew/niece-to-be DJ - that's not your first is it?

Oh wow, an autism assistance dog MM! That was a coincidence for sure. When is your NAS course?

Wonderful that your parents are up for a bit Kabe - a new nephew is a wonderful reason to have the family all together Do you put Ana down with the top you are wearing Kabe?

I hope all the ill kiddies and babies are starting to feel better now - more than halfway through winter, woohoo - bring on spring!

That's unfortunate that your weekend away came with a sick child Monster - sounds like it was a good thing you did go away and only had one sick one to cater for rather than both of them. Yay for a great family car, kept in the family :)

Have you had your blood results back Deb?

Thanks for the birthday wishes for our boy - he's our little shining Getting a few words, nearly walking - its such an exciting, beautiful time :)

Ev, Mum to:
Carys Ruby - 4 October 2007
Spencer James - 2 July 2010
manz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2011 at 4:09pm
Congrats Peachy!! What a lovely name. Hope all went well. Looking forward to seeing pics also!

MonicaMouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MonicaMouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2011 at 4:55pm
Hey all - flying visit - just logged to see if there was any news on the baby-peachy front :D

full update later, in the process of unpacking after being at mums for 5 nights

Congrats to Peachy and Family btw

Edited by MonicaMouse

Blair 15/10/2007
Daniel 30/07/2009
DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2011 at 6:22pm
Welcome to the world baby Camryn and Peachy, welcome to the world of being mum to 2 pink fairy princesses I hope L loves having a baby sister as much as A does

Yep Ev, first time being an Aunty for me (well my step sister just had a baby, but that doesn't really count - we didn't grow up together or anything).

I had a big milestone at work today - management were all happy with my draft report - a big acheivement since I had to pick up a well advanced project and write the whole report once the old team had all left. So it seems my brain hasn't turned to mush with having kids More hurdles to jump before it is released, but that was one big one out of the way.
sunnyhoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunnyhoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2011 at 7:14pm
YAY! Big congrats to the Peachy family. Welcome baby Camryn (cool name )
Mum to:
Joy Emily 1.05am 27/09/07 7lb 3oz
Austin Paul 12.47pm 18/04/10 10lb 8oz
monster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2011 at 7:25pm
Yay - huge congrats to Peachy! Lauren is going to love her new wee sister. Hope you're all resting up well and enjoying those new baby snuggles.

DJ - good on you for impressing them at work - I knew your brain wasn't mushy, you're too on to it!

Babyg - yay for Spence - isn't it so much fun to see them going through this stage? I'm trying to savour it a bit.
peachy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2011 at 7:31pm
Hey ladies, thanks for lovely messages! Had an elective c section in the end, was a wonderful birth experience in comparison to L's! Camryn is feeding wonderfully and is a very chilled baby so far. Lauren is in love with her and has cuddled her pretty much all day. She is going to be my best little helper ever!
Salifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:36pm
Wow Peachy - an elective C-Section like I had with Toby. I didn't realise.....glad it was a better experience than your 'natural' birth with Lauren (just like my not so 'natural' birth with Ella!).

Hope you make a speedy recovery and enjoy your first few days with your new bundle of joy!!! What a wonderful milestone...you deserve every happy moment
Neeks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neeks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2011 at 5:33pm
Peachy, I'm so glad things went well with your elective ceasar.. just goes to show mums and bubs are so much happier if not under too much stress :) Camryn is just adorable!! Huge Congrats (again)

DJ glad to hear you impressed the management at the office :)

BabyG - a much belated birthday wish for Spencer.. I had no idea he'd turned 1 already.. my gosh!! where has the time gone? I love that age too <3

Keziah is at the argumentative phase of being a preschooler.. every little thing that she thinks she can get away with.. she will argue it down until we're locking horns but little does she know.. I'm an Aries and wont back down LOL but she has a vicious bite (Scorpio) and makes me want to cry sometimes
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2011 at 8:32pm
Hi Nikki. I'm sure Jacob will do fine. He's always been such a little fighter. Good luck with it all.

babyg i did get my results back. Negative for Celiacs and everything else was fine too. A couple of things were slightly high but nothing to worry about. So the Dr thinks it's either IBS or lactose intolerance which is what i thought.

DJ well done for impressing them at work. I definitely think my brain has turned to mush. Hehe.

Neeks the arguing gets a little tiring doesn't it. Kaelen is like that and just has to disagree with everything, even when it doesn't make sense. lol.

peachy that's great that you had a positive experience this time.
NovemberMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2011 at 11:01pm
*Lurker from November 07*

Megan has a real attitude and yup she too answers back and likes to stall at bedtime!!!

and yippee one more week of school holidays :)

DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2011 at 8:55am
NM- Feel free to join us in here all the time since Nov07 has died off. We would love to have you here!

Thankfully A is going through a lovely phase atm - I guess I have the attitude and answering back to look forward to

It's been pouring with rain here all weekend. I'm just wondering what I can scrape together for friends who are coming for lunch without having to go to the supermarket...

When do you head to Alkd Nikki? Will be thinking of you.
Bel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2011 at 9:35am
Deb, we just had pancakes here for breakfast - what about making a big batch of crepes up and having different stuff to put on them? Kids love them!

Raining here again...
Luke (09.11.2007)
Amy (01.04.2009)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 795796797798799 802>