FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPossible Auckland Meeting???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LMac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Possible Auckland Meeting???
    Posted: 03 October 2007 at 9:30am
Hi Guys
Im a new mum of twin boys who are nearly 3 months old. Being a stay at home mum is hard and i need to meet new people! It feels like i talk baby talk all day and want to meet mums in the Auckland area who are keen to meet up when the weather clears up a bit - maybe a walk and a picnic in a park somewhere???
Let me know if you are keen and a bit about yourselves
Sponsored Links

Gwen_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gwen_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2007 at 9:36am
Hi there,
I would been keen, I hve 6 month old twin girls, and in November my Brother and SIL are moving up here from America and they have 3mo twin boys,so im sure she would lve to meet another mum/ mum of twins. Pm me if ya like.
We're in America for 3 months with Mummy and Daddy!

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2007 at 10:07am
I'd be keen too. I have twins as well, mine will be 1 in two weeks time (argh, can't believe we survived the first year!).
We have pretty regular catch ups at Botany too so keep an eye on this board for details of the next one!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Faraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2007 at 11:00am
Sounds like maybe you need your own twins thread!
LMac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2007 at 12:39pm
It would be awesome to catch up with people - the Botany one sounds cool - ill keep my eyes open for it.
Maybe that would be the idea for people who have read this too.
Im so surprised that there are so many people who have twins that read this - people are surprised that i even have the time to go on the internet with two kids
KateW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KateW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2007 at 12:46pm
Well maybe in a month or two we could catch up and I could bring the girls along,
~Our miracle IVF babies~

susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2007 at 6:35pm
Congratulations on your twins
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2007 at 6:40pm
I am a mother of three grandmother of one my daughter mother of my granddaughter comes on here too.
I did Karitane training and Nannying and wish there was a site like this when I had my children.
Am looking to helping mums of twins in How/Pak twin club during school hours and a couple of years ago did night feeding of twins so Mum and dad could sleep.
That is a bit about me
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2007 at 10:44pm
we do botany every couple of months - probably next one will be early nov at this point what with labour weekend, parents show etc.....but we are still going to try and organise a beach type one too so watch this space!
 Post Reply Post Reply