FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC #4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cookie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TTC #4
    Posted: 10 October 2007 at 1:07pm
Hi everyone, i am new to this site, I am a mum of 3 and ttc #4
I am a bit blonde when it comes to this TTC lingo, this is the first time i have ever planned a pregnancy hehehehe
My AF is due on the 15th, and have been doing lots and lots of baby making hehehe
My last AF was very short and late but i tested and got a BFN
so am hoping this month will be different
Sponsored Links

mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 2:14pm
hi cookie! welcome to ohbaby and all the best ttc. i am currently pregnant with my 4th, i concieved my last 3 really easy- was my first that took 18 months! eek! goodluck
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 2:26pm
LOL I didn't notice this thread before! I also am pregnant with #4, but I can't comment on TTC (only one of mine was planned, and I was pregnant the first month of trying)

Good luck with your TTC journey!

Edited by daikini
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
purpledragon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpledragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 3:20pm
HI there,I am currently ttcing #4 after a vasectomy reversal.
Quiet happy to chat or you can come on to the other thread,waiting to O or TWW.
Good luck for you this month chickie.
Tania & Les
Nicholas 18
Vaughn 15
Lisa 10
Tara 5yrs

Gestational Surrogate for couple in Whakatane
Egg collection week of 4th Oct
Embryo transfer week of 11th Oct
cookie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 7:40pm
thanks guys for the awesome welcome
my last 3 were easy as to but i have a feeling this one wont be as easy
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 7:48pm
Hi cookie, we are 'hesitating' about TTC #4 (not about having #4 but about is this the right time yet). Originally I was hoping to be pg by the end of this year but now I have just started working and DH is a SAHD - for a term until the end of this year, and then we will look at what to do for next year. But yea, will be in sometime soon-ish I think.

Anyway, I'm curious why you think your #4 will be difficult to conceive? Cute kids btw!
cookie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2007 at 9:02am
i am not sure really, maybe just cos this one will be planned, my other 3 well all were concevied using contraception, tyler the pill, sharna pill and condoms, and bryer i was on injection for 6mths, this time i using nothing lol

thanks, i think they pretty cute too lol
purpledragon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpledragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2007 at 10:21am
Sounds like you have pretty good fertility,so I wouldn't worry too much.
How long have you been trying?
Tania & Les
Nicholas 18
Vaughn 15
Lisa 10
Tara 5yrs

Gestational Surrogate for couple in Whakatane
Egg collection week of 4th Oct
Embryo transfer week of 11th Oct
Helen21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2007 at 1:44pm
My first two were also concieved while not trying Chloe on the pill and Miya on the injection, it turns out I have an over active liver the process the hormoane too fast. Anyway now I'm on nothing trying to concieve number three and it is not happening even almost as fast as I had hoped. I have thought that if I went back on the pill then maybe I will concieve sooner!

Chloe 12/7/03
Miya 5/11/05
cookie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2007 at 7:01pm
have been trying for nearly 3mths, due for AF on 15th so hoping it doesnt show
cookie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2007 at 11:19am
well no AF yet, did a preg test today, :( been feeling a bit blah and was hoping but just got a BFN, so just keep waiting
mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2007 at 12:15pm
goodluck cookie
cookie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2007 at 10:38am
well AF arrived last night grrrrrrrrrr so not fair
mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2007 at 11:27am
sorry cookie. hope it happens soon for you xxoo
 Post Reply Post Reply