FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedchch

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 21>
Author
MissCandice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2007 at 1:07pm
Im keen to come :) But i have to bus too..
cuppatea - il bring that container for you :)
~ Mummy to a beautiful girl ~
Sponsored Links

peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2007 at 1:32pm
yep that works for me. name your place! and yes, get some preggy ladies too. I met some of the mums when I was pregnant. it feels weird to be on the other side now.
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2007 at 1:37pm
Cheers Kandice, Will have to try not to leave it at the cafe. Damn baby brain

Lissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2007 at 4:10pm
So are we meeting when? Monday? Time and place? - Chipmunks is a good place to go for everyone? 
Harlan Drew DOB: 06.12.06 & Stepmum to Ethan & Christian, DOB: 25.02.99
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2007 at 4:52pm
Tomorrow or Friday are good for me next week I'm Busy getting James' party organised name a time and place and we shall be there.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2007 at 5:19pm
friday is the best day it seems..is that ok? now where...options seem to be scrummy mummies, friends or chipmunks(which one) ...so which is best for everyone and if its the 2nd or third one I need directions....oh and what time is good for everyone?Kylah's Mum we were due a day apart last time so will be good to put a face to a name..though I have seen pics of you and your beautiful daughter!:)
Mum to two amazing boys!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2007 at 5:25pm
Yeah, i will definatly be there.. i have a house inspection friday so im glad to get outta the house Looking forward to meeting those that i havent met
Tiff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2007 at 6:06pm
As Kawwww said she's roped me in!! I'm Tiffany, I'm 27 and expecting my first baby in Feb. As i'm not working (and don't currently have a wee one) I'm very flexiable though apart from Wednesday and Friday this week I'm busy (not a usual thing for me) but the following week I'm free as - just let me know the time and place!!
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2007 at 8:54pm
How about Friends it's on Cashel street can't remember the number 200 and something I think should be pretty central between 11 and 1 is probably the best time for us.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2007 at 7:28am
so thats friday? where do you park? tiff can you make it...please say yes?:)
Mum to two amazing boys!
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2007 at 7:29am
Friends works for me. I can easily walk from town as long as it is not torrential rain.

So is that next friday or this friday?
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2007 at 8:28am
ohh good question I'm not sure if tiff can make it this friday...hopefully she will answer soon...of we could just make it the 26th? what suits you guys better?
Mum to two amazing boys!
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2007 at 9:27am
Either is fine with me.

Tiff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2007 at 10:25am
Yup this Friday is fine with me.
Tiff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2007 at 10:26am
Or the 26th
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2007 at 10:46am
ok so hows this friday at Friends(I've never even heard of it..I better try figure out where it is:) ) ...now what time is good?
Mum to two amazing boys!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2007 at 11:01am
Il be there. Its next to Quattro cafe.. they make amazing roast vege salad by the way lol.
Its on cashel stree, very close to barbadoes. If you are coming from papanui, come down bealey ave turn right onto barbadoes street goall the way to cashel and turn left. you will see quattro and friends.. subway is on the corner where you turn.
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2007 at 11:04am
awesome thanks..i never go into town (did wayyyyy to much of that when i was younger:) ) so now I'm old and boring I don't know where anything is!:) I'm oaranoid bout salad as someone told me not to eat lettuce..lol... so many things not to eat:) ! What time is good for you guys with babies?
Mum to two amazing boys!
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2007 at 11:16am
Anytime after 11 is good with me.

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2007 at 11:55am
so is 1130 ok? or is it better after lunch time rush for both babies and us?:)
Mum to two amazing boys!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 21>