FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedchch

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18192021>
Author
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2007 at 4:24pm
vanessa!!!!!!!!!!!!! where were you:) !
Mum to two amazing boys!
Sponsored Links

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2007 at 4:57pm
i know!! i'm so sorry....charli was in a right royal moody when i picked them up from daycare so it was straight home to bed for her   which would've been ok had she actually slept

will definately catch up with you sometime

i'm thinking of having everyone over to my place next week.....what do you think ladies...??

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2007 at 5:06pm
sounds good to me.. do you want me to hold off on money till then ?or transfer it over later in the week?
Mum to two amazing boys!
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2007 at 5:41pm
Yeah I think i'm free most of next week, although I should get out and do some xmas shopping at some point

Lisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2007 at 3:59pm
Hey everyone! Sorry didn't make it yesterday, it was Lucy's 2nd bday, and Zoe was 1 week old!

We are getting there, not used to sleepless nights though.

Hope you are having a good one
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2007 at 6:12pm
shes so cute:)dont worry you werent the only one..only tiff,nikki, cuppatea and me were there!:)
Mum to two amazing boys!
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2007 at 9:32pm
Aww look how cute she is Lisha.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2007 at 7:51am
so vanessa are we going to meet at your house? shall we sort out the cd then or do you want money before then?
Mum to two amazing boys!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2007 at 10:13pm
yeah we'll sort it out next week eh......it should arrive soon

did you ladies want to make it monday arvo still?? if yes, it will have to be more like 1.30pm because i don't pick charli up from daycare til 12.30pm and will need time to 'sort her out' once we get home
or another day/time.......

jack is spending next week in invercargill with his grandparents....poor boy!!!   i don't know what i'll do without him for a whole week!!

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 7:42am
yep I'm good for monday.. ?
Mum to two amazing boys!
Tiff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 11:44am
I wont be able to make it as have a busy week planned. Hope you all have fantastic Christmas's etc and we will have to catch up after then.
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 6:52pm
what area do you live in jackandcharli?
Mum to two amazing boys!
NikkiM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikkiM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 11:42am
Sorry ladies I won't be able to make it, but am keen for a catch-up early in the new year. Hope everone has a safe and happy xmas/ new year. See you in 2008.
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 11:50am
you too nikki..:) seems im the opposite..im happy to catch up this side of the year but can't make it till at least 10th jan after that and think I wont be up to it after then!:)
Mum to two amazing boys!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 12:56pm
i'm in north beach

so monday at 1.30pm? anyone that's coming, pm me for my address

cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 3:24pm
I"m not sure if I can make it or not but I will PM you for the address and see what monday brings

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 3:40pm
jackandcharli.. might be just you and me:( so maybe should just organise picking the CD up when it comes?
Mum to two amazing boys!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 5:02pm
yeah if no one else can come, that might be the best idea kawww.......i don't even know your name!

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 6:20pm
lol Kerri-Anne:)

just let me know what happens:)
Mum to two amazing boys!
Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 9:23pm
Ive just got out of Hospital with Aidan so will have to see if he's any better on monday! can you pm me your addy Vanessa or have you change destination?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18192021>