FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedA BIG Thankyou to....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A BIG Thankyou to....
    Posted: 17 October 2007 at 8:14pm

the Gremlins *cough Emma* for Alize's gorgeous bubblebubs!! Im, I mean Alize is just loving it  It just seems far to cute to even think of putting it on his bottom to be pooped in tho lol. Will defintely post a pic once he has it on his wee bottom

BTW it's his 1st birthday pressie.....Oh no that means hes nearly one

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Sponsored Links

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2007 at 8:17pm
Awwww Emma's a sweetie!!!! I'm so glad you got some of those Kels!! They look like gorgeous wee naps (well the ones I saw were probably a lot more girly than you got )
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2007 at 8:30pm

Aww Teresa it was this gorgeous baby blue one, and believe me I have taken it everywhere and shown half the nation lol. I took it to work for all the staff to have a look at and even had it in my plunket bag to show some mummies interested in MCN lol.

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2007 at 8:48pm
You should be an agent Kels Get Lesieli to do the paperwork so that it's no extra work for you Or maybe there's an agent in your area who can give you bonuses for referrals?
 Post Reply Post Reply