FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedchristmas crafts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tashzmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tashzmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: christmas crafts
    Posted: 21 November 2007 at 11:44am
seeing as it almost that time of year again and i am searching for some craft ideas to do with tash....so far i have spray painting pinecones and rolling them in glitter, baking and decorating christmas cookies, getting some polystyren ball things and decorating them. but my imagination stop there, so if anyone has any great ideas please share!!
Natasha Jayde, 1-01-05(7lb3oz)
Caroline Elisabeth, 9-04-08 (4lb15oz)
Izabella Kate, 9-04-08(6lb7oz)
Lexi Brenna, 23-01--2011(6lb6oz)
Sponsored Links

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2007 at 12:26pm
christmas chains - make them with a stapler. you can colour popcorn and thread them onto string for the tree - at my kindy we used to pcut xmas pictures and stick them onto marg lids for the tree (i still have my one) - snowmen with cotton wool.

what about making a xmas cake and letting her decorate the top - i plan to do this with jake.

We also make xmas cookies for our tree - I use playdo cutters. we string them onto the tree then about two days later the ones down the bottom are more string than cookies, and the higher ones have a glazed/licked look.
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2007 at 1:28pm
My mum is planning on making Christmas chocolates with my children. She has a bunch of molds she got somewhere a couple of years ago (I'm guessing they wouldn't have been expensive) and they wil melt chocolate buttons, then pour it into the molds. Let it set, and hey presto! Christmas themed pieces of chocolate!

I hope she uses decent melting chocolate this year... last year's attempt came out kinda cheap and nasty tasting. Nestle have chocolate drops that are ideal for this sort of thing.
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
 Post Reply Post Reply