FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHelp! I don’t LIKE her!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2007 at 9:33am
Omg, Paris is so the same, she has been fairly ok lately but the last few days have seen her talking back a heap, I told her this morning to make sure she put sunblock on when she got to daycare, to which the reply came "I'm not going outside today".. "well, put some on anyway in case you forget when you DO go outside" "I don't need sunscreen on inside" "yes i know that but it will save time"

moral is, yeah she had a point but i also know she says that, forgets and then just goes off running outside and doesn't get any on until a teacher realises she hasn't had any put on.   ARGH, add to that miss I-can-get-out-of-bed-a-million-times-a-night (ayja) who is a tired grumpy butt from staying up till 9.30 and waking at 7am and taking over an hour to get to go for afternoon sleep, and i am going slightly nuts. She doesn't even stay in bed long enough to try to go to sleep despite being clearly feral-grumpy and tired as hell. last night mike tucked her in went into paris's room, turned around 2 seconds after getting in there to find ayja tip-toeing down the hall!!! She has been told that tomorrow the side is going back on her cot for a few days if this continues.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Sponsored Links

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2007 at 10:22am
This morning Miss Feral Four is home from preschool coz she refused to clean her room so I've made her stay home and while the gremlins sleep the nanny is going to supervise Maya cleaning up her pigsty. Oh and did I mention that she hit Sienna this morning for no reason other than that she was mad with me for sending her to her room and Sienna happened to be the closest one to her at the time, grrrr!

LOL at Paris' reasoning Janine, they think they are SO clever! The worst thing is that they do kinda have a point, frustrating!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2007 at 9:12pm
yeah caitlyn can be a little madam a lot of the time too..

lets all run away to somewhere nice and warm and leave our hormonal pre teens to themselves huh?
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2007 at 11:04am
I think the worst part is even though they have a (slight) point (just maybe) you can't reason with them so they don't believe you that you are right TOO!

I'm ready to strangle Kiya some days... sorry ladies, it doesn't get any easier, except that you can negotiate a little better... the problem here is that Kiya is so black and white that solutions are either right or wrong - and if they disagree with what she wants, then they must be wrong.

We've finally come up with a couple of things that stop the worst of the arguments but we're still figuring out what to do about the attitude. My sister admits the biggest difference between her and Kiya is that she, at 16, can slam the door harder and has a better vocabulary for muttering under her breath!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2007 at 1:22pm
right, the side has gone back on the cot this afternoon, we have had silence, am too scared to check and see if she's actually gone to sleep, but she thought it was a great joke when we put her to bed. I don't see this being terribly successful in too many ways, other than getting her to darn well sleep for a few weeks and catch up cos her temper at the mo is unbearable as she's so tired.

Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2007 at 3:10pm
yeah she is showing that she is ready for school
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12