FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDifferent cloth training pants

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Different cloth training pants
    Posted: 21 December 2007 at 3:20pm
As everyone know I wanted to get some. Well bought two Bummi's ones. Then 5 sweet cheek ones. 5 of Trade me which comes from Japan and 3 from the nappies direct ones.

Price wise the sweet cheek ones was the most expensive but so so so worth it. I love it. It is not bulky. Takes accidents well and fits her really nicely.

Bummis is okay but it is like bulky on her and looks more like a nappy. Same with the ones I got from the nappies direct one. Theirs is too tight on her thighs and way too much space around the middle. Even though it was from 10kg onwards. And everyone that saw McKayla she has tiny legs.

The Japanese ones look so cute and a real bargain. I bought it at $9. It will let moisture through a lot faster so you have to change it really quickly but luckily McKayla is starting to run to the toilet as soon as she starts getting wet with all these training pants which is what I wanted. So great for at home but not going out. I actually would go for more than the 3 layer ones. (the ones I bought.) She has 4 and 6 layer ones as well. Definately going to get some 6 layer ones and anothre 5 from the sweet cheeks ones. They are just too adorable.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply