FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHamilton mums (and nearby)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
Author
AmeliasmumHelen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmeliasmumHelen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2008 at 5:30pm
how many addies in your coffee group?
Sponsored Links

NovemberMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2008 at 11:54pm
we have around 3 or 4 at the moment one of the mums (mummydee) is returning to work at the end of this month.but more of course are welcome :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmeliasmumHelen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2008 at 9:06am
how long do you have group for

Edited by AmeliasmumHelen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmeliasmumHelen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2008 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by AmeliasmumHelen AmeliasmumHelen wrote:

how many addies in your coffee group?
<a

Edited by AmeliasmumHelen
Amelia Dawn K
5-03-08     9.1oz

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2008 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by AmeliasmumHelen AmeliasmumHelen wrote:

how long do you have group for

they are usually a couple of hours long we just play it by ear and see how things go.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmeliasmumHelen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2008 at 5:11pm
ok we might see you on friday then.
Amelia Dawn K
5-03-08     9.1oz

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2008 at 9:01pm
bumpity bump...just seeing who will be coming to my house this friday 1pm. Doing shopping tomorrow so need to see how many I need to buy for :)

Any new people are welcome just PM me for my address.

hope to see you all Friday :)

porcelina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcelina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2008 at 10:11pm
I think I will need a rest from painting by then!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmeliasmumHelen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2008 at 9:31am
hello
we are suposed to be coming to your coffee group tomorrow, not sure yet if we will be there as we are both sick!!!! i`m also looking after lyssa tomorrow as well, a little girl in my coffe group so well have to see
Amelia Dawn K
5-03-08     9.1oz
EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2008 at 10:15am
We'll be there!

I'll host the next one as it'll be my last

Hows the painting going Porce?
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
porcelina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcelina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2008 at 3:58pm
Hmmm now a big debate as to whether I keep painting or come along. It's going good, we have pretty much finished the bedrooms and are starting on the kitchen. The bathroom is painted and I bought some floor tiles today. I really really hope the lounge can be painted though, it'll look stink with everything else done

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmeliasmumHelen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 10:43am
hi
sorry we didnt make it on friday, we went back to the doctor friday moring. and ameia was not to good she had an enlarge spleen red spots ova her body from the infection and a bad chesty cough. so we are on the antibiotics and she getting better

when is your next coffe group?
Amelia Dawn K
5-03-08     9.1oz

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 12:34pm
should be in the next couple of weeks :)

tashzmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tashzmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2008 at 7:34pm
hi all,
long time no hear fro me!! i maybe able to make a coffee group at some stage... will keep an eye on this thread. although if anyone is sick i wont be able to make it due to caroline being a cardiac baby among other issues!!and any illness means a trip and most likely over night stay at waikato.
Natasha Jayde, 1-01-05(7lb3oz)
Caroline Elisabeth, 9-04-08 (4lb15oz)
Izabella Kate, 9-04-08(6lb7oz)
Lexi Brenna, 23-01--2011(6lb6oz)
EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2008 at 3:19pm
Hey ladies I was meant to be hosting the next one this Friday but I can't do it now, have had a few things come up, sorry!!!
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2008 at 3:47pm
tashzmum excuse me for asking but did you go to Put High,
Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmeliasmumHelen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2008 at 10:14am
hi everyone
sorry we havent been in touch, but amelia had bronculitus it wasnt good, she wasnt bad enough to be admited into hospital, but we got sent to hospital by my doctor and where there for 7hrs!!!!!
to be checked out.
we are hopefully are going to get the ok from the docs on thursday so amelia can get her 5 months injections,
so whens ur next coffee group?
Amelia Dawn K
5-03-08     9.1oz
bookwyrm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookwyrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2008 at 7:46pm
Awww no, poor Amelia. Hopefully shes getting better.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmeliasmumHelen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2008 at 9:35am
She is all better now!.
,going to doc this morning to make sure and to get her 5 months injection.
i think bronculitus is going around its starts with a cold so be carefully with the new borns.
my friend is in hospital with her 4 week old liitle girl with it ,she cant breathe.
we never gave it to her!!!!! and donna knows that,
amelia has been away from every one for 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!
cant what to start going to coffee group again
Amelia Dawn K
5-03-08     9.1oz
porcelina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcelina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2008 at 2:16pm
It certainly is the season for bronchiolitis, at the hospital we are overrun with it! RSV (the virus responsible for a lot of it) is really easily picked up by babies, apparently adults that are around it just get a headache (though I've never had that looking after the kids). It's usually spread by mucus/secretions so if your kid didn't slobber or splutter all over them it certainly didn't come from you guys

When is the next one? I am so confused!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>