FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYay for HoneyChild

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yay for HoneyChild
    Posted: 09 January 2008 at 11:38pm

One of my fuzzi's had gone a bit funny and so I sent them an email to tell them about and that I would be down there today to show it to them and to get it replaced.

So I went in there today (so lucky I was staying just around the corner from the place) and showed the nappy to the lady there (it wasn't Charity) and she said I wasn't the first to bring in a Navy Fuzzi with the PUL pulling off the laminate. So it was no problem getting a new fuzzi. Only sad thing was that they didn't have any Navy Fuzzi's left  (I love that colour on Josh) so i got a red one instead and I got to keep my Navy one that still works but I have to watch it. I'm hoping I *may* be able to iron the laminate back together. Or I may call around to my nappy making friend to see what she can do  Aye Stac

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Sponsored Links

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2008 at 7:04am
lol becks I can fix a lot of stuff, but I don't have the right equipment to make the laminate stick again.
 Post Reply Post Reply