FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedShortland Street 2008

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 4:51am
When he was in the parking garage and Tania took off to meet her mum I really thought he was about to cry!!

Sponsored Links

lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 8:25am

When he had the hissy fit in the van ...

I turned to DH and said "That looks like you, when you cant get your computer to work"

*DH glared at me*

Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 8:50am
Originally posted by lilfatty lilfatty wrote:

When he had the hissy fit in the van ...

I turned to DH and said "That looks like you, when you cant get your computer to work"

*DH glared at me*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

IVFGirl1111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IVFGirl1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 8:51am
Hey Becks, it said in the paper that Joey killed Jay because she wasnt "pure" he likes all woman to be sweet and pure and she wasnt because she was a lesbian.
emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 11:28am
I think that Joey might give up trying to kill Tania and kill Kip(t?) cos I recall hearing agggges ago that the murderer kills at least one guy....

who knows!?
I'm stoked its back on, but just hope the storyline moves a bit quicker this year!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
hooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 11:56am
yer who knows whats gonna just wish they would hurry up and catch joey?
i had a feeling it was joey from the start.
Desiree

FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 12:01pm
I don't suppose that Joey is just a copy cat killer??
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
hooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 12:22pm
na i don't think so, remember he was around claire when she died, he offered her a place to say she said no, then she ends up dead.
Desiree

lucky3rdtime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucky3rdtime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 1:13pm
Yeah I thought it was a bit of a cop out really, but it might make it more interesting now we know who it is, cos they can still keep him as the serial killer for months now if they want.

I think Guy will die and Chris will get custoday of Harry and Tuesday and maybe he will end up taking care of Toni, but it looks like in the ad he isn't letting Toni see Harry at all.
miss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 3:58pm
Remember Claire dated him to make Keiran jealous, so it wasn't just a place to stay, he killed her because she made him look stupid.

Interesting that someone heard that a guy dies. Maybe Kip (oh please let it be him, I hate that character!) or maybe Gerald if he hates gay people (though in the interview I saw with the guy who plasys Gerald he implied that maybe his character isn't actually gay...)
lucky3rdtime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucky3rdtime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 4:37pm
Yeah cos I do remember ages ago they had a psychic who said that the killer would change the way he killed or something like and it kind of indicated he might kill a man.

I was hoping Tania would die, cos I don't like her.
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 5:50pm
oh that was too funny , especially when he had his little spazzo in the car, i thought i would cry with laughter.
geez maybe he managed to kill the others cos he took pity on his patheticness and said "look just kill me, i feel sorry for you, since your a crap killer"

If you saw the ad on tv with his little warehouse with his intended victims there is also a photo of Shanti, good hope he kills her cos she gets on my nerves
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 10:11pm
LOL, its funny how many characters people want popped off lmao, my DH hates Tania and wants Joey to kill her too lol
I dont like Shanti either she really frustrates me! I like Kip, he is growing on me.
I wish he WOULD get rid of Gerald he feckin urkes me soemthing chronic! lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 10:24pm
this is offtopic but I love babies name Sheza! and hes due two days after Caitlyns birthday :-)

I was sitting watching tonight saying "oh just kill SOMEONE you miserable excuse for a serial killer!" i would have been able to do it, meh :-P
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 10:47pm
I found that slightly better tonight. Toni is pathetic so is Chris for that matter.

Love Gerald, he's hillarious. Libby seemed changed to me.

As for Joey, what was with all the close ups?

Pfft!
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Neeks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neeks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2008 at 12:19am
I hope the 2008 season moves along faster than the 2007 season thats for sure... I'm actually quite over the whole bull pukky serial killer crap. NZ is too small to have a serial killer on the loose for this long anyways.. Did they even research serial killers... most of the time they DONT have a motive, they do it because they can

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2008 at 12:30am
Ive heard (and i hope its right) that the whole thing will be wrapped up by March, apparently Johnny Barker (joey) has already finished filming
Neeks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neeks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2008 at 12:46am
Good-o then they can start thinking about filming other stuff
emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2008 at 8:01am
glad to hear that the storywriters might finally move onto something else!

last nights episode was boring!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2008 at 8:42am
Yay for the mention about MCN's last night! Lol!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>