FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFinally bought my first MCN!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2008 at 3:49pm
Yay! Lasted 2 hours, took it off him to check how well it did, and both inserts were wet through in the front, but only in a very small patch. I think I have the opposite of some - A light wetter. Lol. His dad thinks it's fine to leave him in a wet sposie all day because it doesn't leak... doesn't seem to realise it's not so great for the poor little guy's skin. (not that he ever gets rashes)

Edited by AliaDawn

Sponsored Links

kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2008 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by kebakat kebakat wrote:

hehe I'm hoping to find some time this week to make some more up

I've got another cool animal print, retro dot - the blue latte one and also another retro dot one thats blue/lime/yellow which is super cute. Also got argyle print too. That's the highlights anyway

Ooooh, how exciting!! I can't wait to see the argyle print - I'd love one of those!! And a blue latte as well! Your minky fabrics seem silimar to those used by Blueberry Diapers in the USA - except way cheaper thankfully!

Vic xx
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12