FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedQuietly Greiving

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
BabyKiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyKiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2008 at 7:57pm
I have just read your story, my thoughts are with you. Although I didn't lose my baby to m/c I did lose my DD Emily to cot death 10 years ago.

Just want to say hang on in there, you will get there! There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about Emily and now that I have another little girl, it's hard but I get through with the support from everyone!

The best piece of advice is keep your chin up and take each day as it comes. It does get to the stage where you stop thinking about them as much, they are always there.

If you want someone to talk too, drop me a message!

I wish you all the best!!
Sponsored Links

my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2008 at 8:20pm
Im so sorry to hear about your beautiful baby. My friend lost her wee boy at 20 weeks, he was induced aswell and it was heartbreaking. I dont know how she survived, I know when I lost my twins at 10 weeks that was bad enough but I can tell you she has gone on to have two more wonderful children and is living a normal life. While her son is not forgotten at all and we talk about him often and what he might have been like, the heartache is now easier and its not like a punch in the stomach to think of him now. I know that wont help you now but you will get through this and my thoughts are with you.
Smartmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smartmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2008 at 8:35pm
Jessica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:00am
Hi, my heart goes out to you, I lost my twins at 20 weeks after finding out that I was having twins at my 19 week scan (we thought there was just one) and then found out that they were con-joined)and not a day goes by when I don't think our specal boys. We now have a 7 month old, Lachlan, and occassionally I still burst into tears looks at him and thinking what might have been. But it does get easier, I have found talking about it helps alot, if other people are uncomfortable about it that is ok, they are a part of our family and Lachie will always know that he had two big brothers. I got a ring with 2 of their birthstones in it and I see it during the day and think of them. As a family we went to a SANDS christmas service which was good and that is going to be an annual every for us and on their birthday we have a family day, last year I took a day off and so did my husband and we just spent time together and had a picnic on the beach.
Now when Lachie is into everything I think what two of him would have been like!
Please get in touch if you would like to talk

Our con-joined boys 20 wk
Min View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Min Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2008 at 8:32pm
Our precious Bella-jane Rose was born sleeping on the 12th July 2007. She was my first child and only-ever pregnancy. It's hard to understand why that has to happen to anyone. How precious life is. I share your loss and my heart goes out to you and your family. What has helped me the most is always acknowledging my feelings...to cry when I am sad, to laugh when I am happy (and not feel guilty for having moments of happiness). At times I feel like there is a huge hole in my chest and that my arms should be around my baby. I am told this is normal. Bella-jane's ashes take pride of place in our bedroom and I talk to her ashes most days....My partner thinks I am crackers at times I am sure but I do know that grieving is different for everyone. There is no right or wrong. I hope my small bit of sharing helps you in someway. I have never written on a forum before...I just wanted you to know that you are not alone. Kia kaha, Melinda
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2008 at 8:16am
GGsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GGsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2008 at 2:07pm
Thanks everyone for all your support and kind words.    I am back at work now and feeling a lot more positive about life. I still have days where all I want to do is stay in bed and sleep the days away, but push myself to get up and the day gets better. While I am still grieving for my first born daughter, I know that I will for the rest of my life, so we have now decided to TTC again. Exciting, scary, emotional. But we are as ready now as we ever will be.

Once again, thanks everyone.
Jessica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2008 at 7:00pm
Take care of yourself and good luck for the TTC, my thoughts are with you.

Our con-joined boys 20 wk
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12