FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFish Fingers...Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TysMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fish Fingers...Help
    Posted: 16 February 2008 at 9:16pm
how do you cook these for a 9mnth old with 2top and 2 bottom teeth? he has become fussy and only wants to feed himself and i dont really want to get the grill out for 1 fish finger.

any other food ideads would be appreciated...........think i have tried most of them but now at a bit of a lose.
Sponsored Links

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2008 at 11:39pm

I buy crumbed hoki fillets about $6 for a pack of 8 and I just baked them with nothing for about 15mins then peel off the crumbs and cut them up . They are really great for the kids because they sort of mush up in their mouths IYKWIM. I also grate carrot and chop up banana or avocado or tomatos or anything we are having for dinner  and put them into his plate as well. He is def old enough to have a baby version of family food now eg cutting up what you are having into small pieces etc....

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
 Post Reply Post Reply